Followers

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Little Blondie

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Well I have a lovely me day yesterday!  I went to Preston and met Melanie Heaton, what a lovely lady she is so very helpful and let me have a little play with the Copics, obviously I spent a fortune!  I know I shouldn't have but hey you only live once!!!!  The postie has been too and has brought my Copics so I will be having some more me crafting time today, then it is back to doing some work :)

Today my card is from Crafter's Companions Paintbox Poppets feature the work of artist Christine Haworth.  I was browsing through the CD the other week and came across this little boy!  He so reminded me of my youngest son Veli who was really blonde when he was younger so of course I printed off all the elements, backing paper, decoupage sheet and the insert and made the card below.


Recipe & Method

1.  The card base is Centura pearlescent royal blue card from Crafter's Companions
2.  I printed off the backing paper, decoupage sheet and insert onto pearlsecent paper from the Paintbox Poppets CD.
3.  The first layer is silver mirri card then the backing paper and curved the edge of both and the card base with my X-Cut corner punch.
4.  I then cut out all the decoupage layers and layered them down using Pinflair Glue Gel to give the image dimension.
5.  To finish off I have added Navy blue ribbon and added the sentiment to the centre of the ribbon and added a button either side.  At the top of the card I have added 3 card candy is silver.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx


23 comments:

  1. Stunning creations Linda just beautifully stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card , i'm thinking abt getting some copic. Let me know what you think of them tx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda
    What a super card, such a cute image, and the colours are just right.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda
    What a super card, such a cute image, and the colours are just right.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda, This is so delicate. Thank you so much for sharing over at Love To Create Challenges.
    ~ Amanda LTCDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so cute :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card and I love the little boy in the image! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations for our Male Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image, the soft colours and the brads.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty and I love the way you framed this precious image!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really gorgeous Linda, I love the adorable image and the buttons are a fantastic finishing touch, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card I love this CD. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous,love the image...fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card Linda, adorable! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card, love the image and the colors, glad you had some you time too xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beauty , i too love these images .....Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is really sweet, and I love the soft colors. xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card Linda, love the colours you have used for this card. Thanks for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card, and the image is sooooo cute x

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a lovely card, the image is delightful and the colours are gorgeous.
    All the best
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card Linda, what a beautiful Image and detail.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a precious card! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just Lovely, Linda!! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, Add a Sentiment! We Would Love to Have you Come Create with us again Really Soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx