Followers

Sunday, 6 May 2012

Lust

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

I hope you are all keeping well and have had a lovely weekend so far.  Today I am off to see my sons and granddaughter.  Both sons have moved houses so will be going and seeing their new homes.  I had a lovely day off from crafting yesterday and went to see my parents who are both well.  I want to say thank you so much for your lovely comments on both of my blogs yesterday.

Todays first card for today is Lust from The Glitter Girls CD 7 Deadly Sins which was made in collaboration with Jem's Designs.  I hope you like what I have done with this lovely lady.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is A4 pearlescent card scored to make an A5 card.
2.  The lilac layer is printed of from the CD onto pearlescent paper which I have added lilac ribbon and then layered onto the base of the card.
3.  I printed off Lust onto photo paper and decoupaged this up. and matted onto purple glitter card.
4.  I have added gems for her necklace and added glaze to the roses as dew drops.  The butterflies are from Whimsy dies elegant butterflies which I have added gems.
5.  To finish off I have added the sentiment also from the CD and gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colours. Have a lovely time at your son's new houses :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Linda, this is gorgeous. I love the purple and lilac colours and that butterfly is lovely.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and image Linda. I like the bling and the butterflies.
    Have fun on your visits x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love the butterfly :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda, I hope you are keeping well and busy. A lovely image and a very pretty card. Thank you for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda what a fab card love the colour,s and the image is great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful Linda, love those gorgeous bold colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a stunner, loving that butterfly
    the colour of the base card and the ribbon are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow and WOWW this is just stunning Linda!!!!! Love the colors and the image is gorgeous!!!!! Another spectacular card!!!!!! Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors...love all the gems and butterflies. Thanks for playing with us at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image, the colours and that butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card Linda.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute butterflies. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful butterflies & i love the bling. Thanks for joining in at Speedy Fox & Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda, Neet calling in. Thanks for visiting me,nice to meet up even if it is in cyber world.
    Just going to go and have a nosey around your blog and see what you get up to.
    Did you see the Jewel Goddess die Tracey gave me!! Still got some work on it to do and wonder if I can use a photograph of you in one piece (only tiny, honest)
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi linda gorgeous card...pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful - as are all your cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colours are beautiful, and the butterfly sets everything off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, Linda
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  21. The colors you used in this card are rich and bold! Love the sentiment shape!!! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So beautiful Linda, the colours are so vibrant and I love the contrasting / toning roses and butterfly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW what a sassy image. Gorgeous coloring and elements. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx