I hope you are all keeping well and have had a lovely weekend so far. Today I am off to see my sons and granddaughter. Both sons have moved houses so will be going and seeing their new homes. I had a lovely day off from crafting yesterday and went to see my parents who are both well. I want to say thank you so much for your lovely comments on both of my blogs yesterday.
Todays first card for today is Lust from The Glitter Girls CD 7 Deadly Sins which was made in collaboration with Jem's Designs. I hope you like what I have done with this lovely lady.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is A4 pearlescent card scored to make an A5 card.
2. The lilac layer is printed of from the CD onto pearlescent paper which I have added lilac ribbon and then layered onto the base of the card.
3. I printed off Lust onto photo paper and decoupaged this up. and matted onto purple glitter card.
4. I have added gems for her necklace and added glaze to the roses as dew drops. The butterflies are from Whimsy dies elegant butterflies which I have added gems.
5. To finish off I have added the sentiment also from the CD and gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today