Followers

Monday, 21 May 2012

New Ali Craft Samples

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

WOW what a surprise I got this morning when I opened by blog!  Yesterday I got 8 new followers, thank you so much for following me it was such a lovely surprise.  Well today is going to be a day of catching up and getting lots of samples made so I am going to be at it until later on tonight!  At least I have a nice tidy craft room to start with.  I must take a photograph later on today so you can see how messy I do actually get when crafting!!!

Anyway today I have 2 samples I have made for Ali Craft.  I wanted to do something different so I have made Tags.  I hope you like what I have made.  I am a bit unsure as I really wanted to go overboard but held back LOL!!!



Products I have used

Tag Mount Board
Tim Holtz Distress Inks,
Big & Juicy
Wooden Buttons
Charms
An assortment of threads
WOW Embossing powder
Stazon
Perfect Medium
Stamp Set - Tim Holtz Collection Attic Treasure CMS123

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs

21 comments:

  1. fabulous, Linda I was working with tags a few days ago and I was this close to using mdf one! Really love these. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tags are beautiful, especially the butterfly one - stunning, a real work of art.

    it does help to have a tidy up sometimes doesn't it - never seems to last long with me though. It the only room in the house I don't mind the mess :-)

    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous tags Linda,love the stamps you have used and embellishments.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two gorgeous Tags Linda, I like the butterflies, and I like the embellishments on the sewing tag.
    kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look like fun to make, Linda, and are very artistic. Great work as always.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are Beautiful Linda I love them both ....stunning !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of these are beautiful, Linda, but I especially like the one with the sewing theme. I'd be tempted to use that one for a bookmark! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super tags Linda love them both! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow they are fabulous Linda I do love the flutterbies. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful hun love the butterflies x

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely stunning, especially like the butterfly one x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love them both but I think the sewing one has the edge.
    Must have a go at this.

    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both tags are great. I love the colours and stamps you've used on the butterfly one and the stamps and embellishments on the dressmaker one x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda these are both stunning love them both, great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two gorgeous tags Linda. love the colours of both of them but if I had to choose it would have to be the butterfly one. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tags Linda! Especially love the blue one!
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! These are both stunningly beautiful, fab colours, embellishments and fantastic images, just love everything about these tags, sooooooooo pretty
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh lovely :) Think my favourite might just be the butterfly one!!
    Great tags.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just fabulous Linda they are so beautiful and I love the way you mix your colours

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love your tags Linda, they look great xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx