Followers

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Paint Fusion Wine Box

Good Evening to all my New Crafty Friends and New Followers

Thank you so much for visiting this evening.  Today I thought I was in Leeds but I had got the day wrong and it is tomorrow!!!! Silly me it was a good job I had rang for the postcode for my sat nav!!!!!

Today I have something different to show you than a card.  My project is something I made at the end of last year for a Christmas present but it wasn't used! All my husbands brothers, nephews and cousins got one of these with some wine!   I hope you like this as I will be doing some more paint fusion next week in preparation for a craft fair I will be going to in Hornsea in July!

Recipe & Method

1.  I took a plain wine box and covered it using acrylic paint.
2.  Using Sheena Douglass' Ivy and Christmas rose stamps I stamped the ivy trailing around the whole of the box and stamped the rose onto the lid of the box.
3.  I then painted the stamps with Pebeo paints.


Thank you for visiting today
Hugs xxx

20 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing, what a great method of painting so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely gift to give and I'm sure they were well received!

    Soop (Su) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, it's so pretty Linda, I love the dark background and the leaves look fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous project Linda, love the colours. Good luck with your fayre in July, and look forward to seeing more paint fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda, this is fabulous. Love it. We've had lots of sunshine too today. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I am impressed, great job and that painting is just fabulous! Thanks for playing with us at OSAAT.
    Hugs,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful Linda - your paint fusion is always fab! Hugs Rachel xx p.s. forgot to say - thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs this time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my days this is just stunning Linda so stunning
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so pretty Linda, you've created a really lovely gift box. If I'd made something that lovely I couldn't bear to give it away x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great gift Linda!!Fabulous
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just fab Linda! I wouldn't want to give that away!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a wonderful way to give a bottle of wine to someone. I love the stamps you have used to decorate it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow, Linda, this is a fabulous project. I'm sure the males in your family were very pleased with their presents x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So impressive - am sure they will be gratefully received!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Magnificently painted! I do love hand decorated boxes of all sorts, and often use them as decor items in my home. I'm really impressed with your painting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is beautiful....wonderful artwork. Saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol, you know hun, I used to go to school near Hornsea, lol, love the box, must do more with mine, must admit, lol

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really very lovely!
    I'm so happy that you joined us this week with your lovely creation!

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi again Linda, just popping back to say thank you so much for entering your fabby wine box in to the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx