I hope yoou are all having a good day. This morning I am getting some blog admin done sorting out my scheduled posts. As you all know it takes time so I will be crafting later on today, I have a couple of samples to finish off and then start designing for my next lot of samples.
Today's card I have made using some of my favourite stamps! How many of you have files full of your "favourite" stamps? I love working with digi's but most of the time I love to get inky and using my stamps so I can play with my embossing powders etc.
Recipe & Method
1. White 6 x 6 card base which I have scored the centre of the front of the card to make an easel card.
2. The inside of the card I have matt and layered pink pearlescent paper and white supersmooth paper, before adhering the white paper down I have wrapped pink velvet ribbon around to act as the stopper.
3. The top of the card I have used white supersmooth card and attached to the bottom half of the front of the card. The second layer is pink pearlescent paper, the third layer is from My Minds Eye 6 x 6 paper pack, the fourth layer is 2 strips of My Minds Eye which I have placed down the left side and across the top.
4. I stamped the image onto Neenah card and cut out using a Spellbinder die. I have coloured the image in using Spectrum Noirs and distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid.
5. To complete my card I have attached 3 buttons at the join of the paper and down the left hand side I have placed 3 flowers and added 3 gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today