Followers

Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Paintbox Poppet

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

I hope yoou are all having a good day.  This morning I am getting some blog admin done sorting out my scheduled posts.  As you all know it takes time so I will be crafting later on today, I have a couple of samples to finish off and then  start designing for my next lot of samples.

Today's card I have made using some of my favourite stamps!  How many of you have files full of your "favourite" stamps?  I love working with digi's but most of the time I love to get inky and using my stamps so I can play with my embossing powders etc.


Recipe & Method

1.  White 6 x 6 card base which I have scored the centre of the front of the card to make an easel card.
2.  The inside of the card I have matt and layered pink pearlescent paper and white supersmooth paper, before adhering the white paper down I have wrapped pink velvet ribbon around to act as the stopper.
3.  The top of the card I have used white supersmooth card and attached to the bottom half of the front of the card.  The second layer is pink pearlescent paper, the third layer is from My Minds Eye 6 x 6 paper pack, the fourth layer is 2 strips of My Minds Eye which I have placed down the left side and across the top.
4.  I stamped the image onto Neenah card and cut out using a Spellbinder die.  I have coloured the image in using Spectrum Noirs and distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid.
5.  To complete my card I have attached 3 buttons at the join of the paper and down the left hand side I have placed 3 flowers and added 3 gems.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

22 comments:

  1. adorable, love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty hun I love the sweet image and the gorgeous papers and the flowers look lovely
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely dein.
    Yes I do know what it feels like. Blog scheduling is a valuable tool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this adorable card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used the buttons on this precious and pretty card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card! I love the image and that striped paper is great! Really gorgeous. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Linda. I love the stripes and all the colours...very eye catching.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda, love the image,papers and flowers. Thank you forjoiningus at LEJ Design Challenge. Good luck. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, I love it all. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet Linda, beautiful card. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, the colours and the flowers are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, the colours are perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet image, I love the striped backing paper and the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Brautiful card linda i love your colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  16. love wat you have done with this image and card. gorgeous. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really pretty colours and I love those flower shaped buttons. Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs. Marie XxXx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful papers Linda! love the pinks. Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs, good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just popping back to say thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx