Followers

Friday, 11 May 2012

Peek-a-Boo Baby

Good Afternoon Everyone

Well the weather here in Warrington definitely doesn't know what it is doing, we have still got quite a breeze here but we have had rain and sunshine, one minute it is dark and grey and now as I type this we have the sun shining through my craft room window.

I have a second card for you today.  I have used Peek-a-Boo Baby by the fabulous Artist Sherri Baldy who is the owner of Scrapbook Stamp Society.  You can purchase this lovely digi here while you are there why not have a good browse around the shop too as there are new items added regularly, they have also started to sell Copics too. 


Recipe & Method

1.  Pearlescent 8 x 8 card base.
2.  First layer is pale brown paper from my stash.  The second layer is from K & Co which has little brown spots running down in stripes. 
3.  Before placing both layers down I have added baby ribbon which is made up of feet, pram, and bottle. 
4.  I printed the baby off onto Neenah card and coloured in using my Spectrum Noirs and for the green little leaves on the top I have used Sakura glitter pens.
5  I have cut her out using Spellbinder Grande Labels Eleven.  Whilst still in the die I have distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliant in pearlescent orchid on the inside and then on the outside used Dew Drops VersaMagic in pumkin spice.
6.  I have added the sentiment from my stash to the top left and added flowers from my stash as well as using Martha Stewart leaf punch to punch out the leaves.
7.  To finish off I have added pink gems to opposite corners and then around the top and bottom of the topper.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx


18 comments:

  1. Pretty card. Beautiful layout. Magnificent embellishments. Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real cutie..... brilliant card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is jaw dropping awesome. What a beautiful card and the coloring is fantastic.I love the style, girly image and the embellies are great. Thanks for entering your creation in the Crafty Pad Challenge. Hope to see lots more of your entries here.

    hugs
    Joanie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just so gorgeous, just love the image and great colors, love the little flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card as always Linda, love the image. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Linda i love her what a fab card love the colours too xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, such a sweet image.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally gorjuss hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet hun, love the image and your colouring is fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How sweet. Your coloring is fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lida, this is just soooo sweet!
    Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our We're Girly Girls (Use Pink & Bling Challenge this week.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual your card is gorjuss great image.
    Thanks for coming back & joining us .

    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just Gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Charisma Cardz this time x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is one of the best baby cards I've seen! Fabulous coloring. Love those little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card hun, love the foot prints ribbon, keep up the good work

    Gemma Craftymess DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda, Well done on a great card. Love the colouring and great shading too!.

    thaks for taking part in the Craftymessers Challenge with us.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx