Today is my turn to post a card featuring one of the new digi's over at Scrapbook Stamp Society. I have chosen Dana Ready to Dance which you can find here. This beautiful digi has been created by the very talented Heather Valentin.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent card. The first layer is pearlescent pale green paper. The second layer is from Raspberry Road Designs by Susan Darter which came free with Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, before laying the paper down I attached ribbon down. I then made a bow.
2. I have printed Dana off onto Neenah card and coloured in using Spectrum Noirs. For her shawl I have glittered this with iridescent glitter. I have cut out around her hand to place the handbag charm.
3. Whilst the topper was still in the die I have inked using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
4. I have curled the paper which is spotty and added a green pearl gem and roses from my stash.
5. I have cut out in pale green silk art card from Damask Accents.
6. To complete the card I have added pale green gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today