Followers

Monday, 21 May 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society New Image

Good afternoon to all my crafty friends and followers

Today is my turn to post a card featuring one of the new digi's over at Scrapbook Stamp Society.  I have chosen Dana Ready to Dance which you can find here.  This beautiful digi has been created by the very talented Heather Valentin.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent card.  The first layer is pearlescent pale green paper.  The second layer is from Raspberry Road Designs by Susan Darter which came free with Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine, before laying the paper down I attached ribbon down.  I then made a bow.
2.  I have printed Dana off onto Neenah card and coloured in using Spectrum Noirs.  For her shawl I have glittered this with iridescent glitter.  I have cut out around her hand to place the handbag charm.
3.  Whilst the topper was still in the die I have inked using Dew Drops VersaMagic Aloe Vera.
4.  I have curled the paper which is spotty and added a green pearl gem and roses from my stash.
5.  I have cut out in pale green silk art card from Damask Accents.
6.  To complete the card I have added pale green gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx 

24 comments:

  1. Love these greens Linda
    Great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours too Linda and the stamp image is really cute too. Great composition. Excellent. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Heathers digi, beautiful card with lovely colours, i like the way you've turned the paper over at the top x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Heather's digi,Beautiful image, i like the way you've turned the paper over at the top... great colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the greens in this card Linda, very fresh looking. I like the way the spots on the dress and shawl are echoed in the page curl and the handbag charm is a super embellishment x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi LInda
    wow love the colors and image and what a great layout
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful, love the colors, and that image is so adorable xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is beautiful and the layout is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card I love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is gorgeous - I love the colours you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colour combo - beautiful card and image
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely colours on this one Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Outstanding! Love all the green with this cute image and the way you turned down that one corner is super!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow lovely card linda, i love the green and your colouring. louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, love the colouring and the image is so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really sweet, I love the colours and the bow, flowers and folded corner all look fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the way you've folded down the corner, neat idea :)
    Great colourway too.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great image Linda and I love the green, so fresh.

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful Card Linda :D

    Thanx for stopping by mu blog

    Ger x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the colors and coloring, Linda! Fabby striped paper. Because I keep seeing these wonderful images on your cards, I now own several of them. Haven't had a chance to post anything with them yet, but that's coming. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Linda,
    A wonderful card, the image is beautiful, ( will pop over and take a look at the new digis )
    I do like the shades of green.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous colours and pretty image - looks beautiful.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card and I love the image and colours you have used

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx