Followers

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Sun Kissed

Afternoon to all my crafty friends and followers

Just a quick post from me today in between getting quite a few design team work done.  I hope you have all had a fabulous crafty day so far and enjoy the rest of your day.

For my card I have used Whimsy Stamp which is Elisabeth Bell's Sun Kissed, I just love these stamps.  You can purchase them here in the UK from Oyster Stamps.  They sell a wide variety of Spellbinder dies and other crafting items too.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card measures 10 x 7.  I have printed the backing sheet from MCS Floriography onto pearlescent paper.
2.  I took a piece of lilac cardstock and using Spellbinder Splendid embossing folder embossed and then cut out the centre using Spellbinder Scalloped Circle.
3.  I stamped the image onto Neenah card stock and coloured in using Spectrum Noirs and the flowers are coloured in with Sakura glitter pens.  I have then cut her out using Spellbinder Circle die and around the edge I have glittered using Martha Stewart glitters.
4.  Using Memory Die butterfly I cut out and added pearls to the body and a pearl trail.
5.  On 2 of the corners I have added die cut leaves and some small paper flowers and inked them with Spectrum Noir lavendar pen.
6.  On the 2 opposite corners I have added a holographic peel off from the Glitter Girls and made a bow and added an pearl hat pin and Happy Birthday Sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxx


29 comments:

  1. lovely card, the little flowers are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Linda,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I love the colours you have used...gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda, what a beautiful card, cute image and great colouring. Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, nice image and cute little flowers - very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image, the colours and the butterfly.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adoreable card Linda, love the tones and the flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, just love the image soooo adorable, love the colors you have chosen and the little flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. There you go again with pink!!!!! I just love this Linda!!!!! The paers flowers and the image are just magical!!!!!!Wow awesome job again!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, thanks for sharing at Aud Sentiments too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous Linda! I love the flowers and the soft colours and the wee image is coloured beautifully :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty colours in this card. I like how you cut the aperture for the image. A really sweet card x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card from the image to the floral embelishment. Great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda, I love colours, and the embossed section with cut out is a nice idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely, sweet, fresh card Linda - great job!!

    Soop x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda,
    Your card is gorgeous! I love all the pastels you have used and who can resist these new EB stamps! Got a few ordered for myself..sure i deserve a treat or two!!
    Thanks for joining us at EHA for our daisy challenge!
    I have got candy up on my blog if you fancy entering!
    Hugs,
    Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card! I really like how the pearls come off the butterfly too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card, love the colours on this and the butterfly little trail is so sweet :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a pretty card - lots of embellishments but still delicately done. Thank you for your visit this week and your lovely comment. I was lucky in that the background arrived in the same day's post and the carriage and horses stamp was still out from doing something else. One of those cards that put itself together. Have a great week. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely card and image is cute. Lovely colours.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a gorgeous card,Linda. Great colours,embossing, image and flowers. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very beautiful. Love the soft colors and all those flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh wow - this is absolutely scrumptious! What beautiful coloring and design, and those papers are just gorgeous too. You've outdone yourself with this one Linda. Thanks so much for joining us again over at Elphine House Australias Challenge Blog. =)

    Hugs,
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  24. so very fun and cute! thank you for joining us at Fresh brewed designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG Linda! this is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it..Tje papers, the flowers, your colouring.. alll of it! Thank you so much for joining us at EBW! hugsxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great card ;o)
    Thank you for joining us in at EBW this time ...

    Janneke XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx