Well no sun here :( today, as of yet no rain but it is on its way!!! I hope you are all well and having a good crafty day.
Today for my first post I would like to show you another fabulous Digi by the Artist Sherri Baldy. There are some amazing Digi's in the Digi Shop over at Scrapbook Stamp Society. This is the last of the digi's that Sherri sent me and I saved the best until last to show you. She is called Wendy "Wedding Day" and I hope you like what I have made. If you like her as much as I do then you can purchase her here.
1. Base Card is from Kanban, I have scored the front of the card to make an easel card.
2. On the inside of the card I have used Quintessential paper from MCS. This has a pink floral background with bird cases glittered. It is a beautiful heavy weight paper too. Before laying onto the card I have wrapped pink iridescent ribbon and made a bow and added joined hearts in silver.
3. On the easel part of the card I have matted and layer silver mirri and the paper which is on the inside for continuity. I then added a wedding sentiment from my stash. The clear embellishment is 2 swans on a stick pin which form a hear which I purchased from Anna Marie Designs. I then added leaves and roses.
4. Wendy has been printed off onto Neenah card and coloured in with Spectrum Noirs and Sakura Glitter pens. I have distressed the edges of the topper with Dew Drops VersaMagic Pink Petunia.
5. To finish of the topper I have added Flowersoft in Raspberry Fuzz, this give the look of a petal shower. I have also added pink gem hearts to the 4 corners of the topper and on the sentiment too.
Thank you for stopping by Today