Followers

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Wendy "Wedding Day"

Good Morning All

Well no sun here :( today, as of yet no rain but it is on its way!!!  I hope you are all well and having a good crafty day.

Today for my first post I would like to show you another fabulous Digi by the Artist Sherri Baldy.  There are some amazing Digi's in the Digi Shop over at Scrapbook Stamp Society.  This is the last of the digi's that Sherri sent me and I saved the best until last to show you.  She is called Wendy "Wedding Day" and I hope you like what I have made.  If you like her as much as I do then you can purchase her here.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base Card is from Kanban, I have scored the front of the card to make an easel card.
2.  On the inside of the card I have used Quintessential paper from MCS.  This has a pink floral background with bird cases glittered.  It is a beautiful heavy weight paper too.  Before laying onto the card I have wrapped pink iridescent ribbon and made a bow and added joined hearts in silver.
3.  On the easel part of the card I have matted and layer silver mirri and the paper which is on the inside for continuity.  I then added a wedding sentiment from my stash.  The clear embellishment is 2 swans on a stick pin which form a hear which I purchased from Anna Marie Designs.  I then added leaves and roses.
4.  Wendy has been printed off onto Neenah card and coloured in with Spectrum Noirs and Sakura Glitter pens.  I have distressed the edges of the topper with Dew Drops VersaMagic Pink Petunia. 
5.  To finish of the topper I have added Flowersoft in Raspberry Fuzz, this give the look of a petal shower.  I have also added pink gem hearts to the 4 corners of the topper and on the sentiment too.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs


22 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, lovely image and great backing paper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning as always Linda, I love the image and the colours and those flowers are beautiful. Thank you so much for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Linda. Such a sweet digi image and beautiful colours and embellishments.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda wow, love this card, just an adorable image and beautiful colors, love the ribbon and the flowers. Thank you for joining us at LEJ this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors and its a beautiful card ..Linda ..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, the image and the backing papers are really lovely,love the ribbon along the bottom. Thank you for joining in the LEJ Design Challenge Blog. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda love this card and the digi stamp is great too. I think this card has a touch of shabby chic about it - wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really beautiful! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful card Linda. I love the backing paper, the silver hearts and the rose bouquet. It's a pretty image and the petal shower is a great idea x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh linda what a pretty wedding card, i love everythign about it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colours , beatutiful card Linda ....Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda..loving the image and the papers work well together.

    Thank you for popping over to my blog and leaving a lovely comment.

    (hugs)

    indie:) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet bride, Linda! I'm so glad you've been sharing these. They are all new to me and I'm loving all the great discoveries I'm making. Gorgeous cards, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful wedding card Linda, love the papers, Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous ,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovin' this wonderful easel card! Beautiful image and colors. Gorgeous.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful, love the papers and image.
    Hugs Rachael xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Linda - love that image and the colours are just lush! Thanks so much for joining in at LEJ designs!!! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely card linda well done thank you for joining us at fashionista this month

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely creation Linda, I love those flowers you had added. Thanks so much for playing at WHOOPSI DAISY this time:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Alright...after seeing this artist twice in one challenge, I am off to find her designs! Thanks so much for sharing at Fashionista... good luck with your delightful work.

    Rina Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card. I like all the pink. Thanks for playing at Fasnionista challenge! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx