Followers

Saturday, 2 June 2012

1st Kraftyhands Challenge Launch

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

It is an exciting day today for all the design team over at Kraftyhands as we are launching our monthly challenges today.

They have made some fabulous projects using Kraftyhands goodies from their website and at shows.  All the information you need to enter into our challenge is over on the Kraftyhands Blog.

We are so looking forward to see your creations and commenting.  Well I will stop wittering on and show you my card for our Red, White and Blue Theme.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is red pearlescent card which I have scored to make an A5 landscape card.
2.  The gingham paper is printed from Kraftyhands Spring Time Garden CD which I have placed directly onto the red card.
3.  The image is from the decoupage sheet Party Animals which I have cut out and layered up.
4.  The music charms, guitar, gems and crown are from my crafty stash.
5.  I have taken a piece of card and edged it with red whisper pen and using peel offs added the sentiment.  The crown I have used Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Silve which can be found on the Kraftyhands website.  I then added red gems to the top of the crown.
6.  To make the bunting I used Union Jack paper I found in my stash that I have had for a while and attached to some red fine ribbon and then attached the Union Jacks.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

15 comments:

  1. Fab Card Linda love the colour palette ! Hope all goes well with the new challenges ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda, love colours and just love the wee music charms..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, such a great design
    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fantastic card Linda, your totally in the mood to party!!!

    Congratulations on your incredible blogs and thank you so much for all your help with mine.

    Have and fantastic weekend.

    Lots of love,


    Nickki x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable image and great looking card. Enjoy all the celebrations going on over there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. it made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So FUN and cute, cute, CUTE!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda, I like the image the bunting and the guitar.
    Will pop over and check out the challenge.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, what a brilliant card! it makes you happy and want to party just by looking at it. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fab, love the fun image and the bunting is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the 'brightness' of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card Linda, must bookmark the challenge and try and enter. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx