It is an exciting day today for all the design team over at Kraftyhands as we are launching our monthly challenges today.
They have made some fabulous projects using Kraftyhands goodies from their website and at shows. All the information you need to enter into our challenge is over on the Kraftyhands Blog.
We are so looking forward to see your creations and commenting. Well I will stop wittering on and show you my card for our Red, White and Blue Theme.
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is red pearlescent card which I have scored to make an A5 landscape card.
2. The gingham paper is printed from Kraftyhands Spring Time Garden CD which I have placed directly onto the red card.
3. The image is from the decoupage sheet Party Animals which I have cut out and layered up.
4. The music charms, guitar, gems and crown are from my crafty stash.
5. I have taken a piece of card and edged it with red whisper pen and using peel offs added the sentiment. The crown I have used Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle Silve which can be found on the Kraftyhands website. I then added red gems to the top of the crown.
6. To make the bunting I used Union Jack paper I found in my stash that I have had for a while and attached to some red fine ribbon and then attached the Union Jacks.
Thank you for stopping by Today