Followers

Sunday, 10 June 2012

Another Kenny K Fashionista

Good Morning All

Just a quick post before I go off to Doncaster this morning!  I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday and if you do go to the Dome at Doncaster please pop by and say hello.  I will be working on Anna Marie Designs.

Today is the last of my Kenny K digi's that I have coloured in so far and I hope you like this as much as I do.  The fourth digi I chose was a Christmas one so will be doing that later on in the year!


Recipe and Method

1.  Base card is black card scored to make an A5 card.  This card has a embossed flowers on it.
2.  Using Spellbinder Labels 23 I cut out red glitter card and placed to the top of the card. 
3.  From my stash I added self-adhesive flower ribbon down the side and added tiny gems to the centres of the flowers in red.
4.  I printed off the image onto Rymans card and cut out using labels 23.  I coloured the image using my Copic pens.  I have highlighted her top with Sakura glitter pen and her earrings and shoes using Sakura Gel pens.  I have added 4 pearl gems to each of the corners.
5. To finish off the card I have used a red handbag charm, card candy and an old dangly earring which I found in a charity shop.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

22 comments:

  1. Oooo love the glittery background, lovely card Linda. Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda love the glittery background, and red is always so eye catching it sets the topper off so nicely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Linda , love the image and colours you have used xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Linda, love the image and the colours are wonderful
    Have a good time at the show
    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous Linda,love the fab image and all your details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great time at Doncaster. A very festive card, and just love the image, she looks a proper diva! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great i love kenny k. Loving the red glitter.

    hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image, the colour combo and that gorgeous red sparkle.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red and the glitter background is perfect. How clever to use an earring as part of your design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shiny, bright, and precious! Love the little hand bag charm too! Very pretty and cute.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda,love the layout and image! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A bright, zingy card, Linda. Brilliant as always.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really gorgeous hun, I love the red and black together and the image is really cute. Thanks for your lovely comments, I will be looking forward to seeing you do an altered box =)
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow this is stunning especially loving the red glitter card emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. FAb card Linda, hope you had a great day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card, colours are stunning and that glittery red, feel xmas cards coming on lol :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it Linda, what a great image and the colours are so stunning.
    Sorry not been around for a while,
    trying to catch up on all blogs.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful!! So sparkly and bright.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card! I lvoe the red and black and the great sparkle!
    Thankyou for playing along with us this time on craft your days away challenge!
    hugs
    Jacqui p x

    ReplyDelete
  20. A gorgeous card. I love the image and the gorgeous red sparkle.

    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Days Away this fortnight in our Bingo challenge and good luck.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx