Just a quick post before I go off to Doncaster this morning! I hope you all have a fantastic Sunday and if you do go to the Dome at Doncaster please pop by and say hello. I will be working on Anna Marie Designs.
Today is the last of my Kenny K digi's that I have coloured in so far and I hope you like this as much as I do. The fourth digi I chose was a Christmas one so will be doing that later on in the year!
Recipe and Method
1. Base card is black card scored to make an A5 card. This card has a embossed flowers on it.
2. Using Spellbinder Labels 23 I cut out red glitter card and placed to the top of the card.
3. From my stash I added self-adhesive flower ribbon down the side and added tiny gems to the centres of the flowers in red.
4. I printed off the image onto Rymans card and cut out using labels 23. I coloured the image using my Copic pens. I have highlighted her top with Sakura glitter pen and her earrings and shoes using Sakura Gel pens. I have added 4 pearl gems to each of the corners.
5. To finish off the card I have used a red handbag charm, card candy and an old dangly earring which I found in a charity shop.
Thank you for stopping by Today