Followers

Tuesday, 5 June 2012

Black, White and Teal Card Swap

Good evening to all my crafty friends and followers

I hope you have all had a fabulous Tuesday.  I have had a rather busy day today and I have only just been able to actually get on my computer!!!  I am in the process of doing some design team work but I can't show you all yet. 

Today's card I am showing you is one I made for May's card Swap for Dawn Heald's Card Swap page over on her Facebook.  Inspiration came from the fabulous Sue Wilson and I hope you like this.


Materials

1.  8 x 8 Card Base in Pearlescent White
Black card cut out using Spellbinder Grande Dahlia Die
Black/Teal card cut using the Dahlia Die to make a frame
Using Spellbinder Die Cut, Fold and Tuck Round about I cut out 2 layers and joined them together using a brad.
The corner pieces are cut using Spellbinder Damask Accents
The word "Faith" is from Spellbinder Shapeabilities by Julianna Hudgins Jewel Keys
Using Ranger Enamel Accents in Black and White I have made small pearls with them on the dalia and on the corners and to dot the "i" in Faith.
To finish off my card I have made a bow using teal ribbon and added to stick pins.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx


24 comments:

  1. Am following!!! Lovely card and looking forward to seeing your designs. If you fancy popping over to my blog its http://kreativekitties.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Linda, I love these colours, very clever. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Linda very stunning card love the colours xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is lovely hunnee , makes me want to get my callibur out ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely hunnee , want to play with my callibur now lol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour scheme Linda, very nice card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful, love the color scheme. Love the design xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda, I love the teal. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow Linda, this is stunning. Such a great design and love those colours
    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous! Love that pop of teal ribbon on here too! So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda, this is just stunning!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linda the colors and your dahlia are just gorgeous! Beautifully Done xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. really effective card, very intricate.

    Thank you for having taken the time to visit and comment on my blog, i really appreciate your support.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  14. really effective card, very intricate.

    Thank you for having taken the time to visit and comment on my blog, i really appreciate your support.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  15. really effective card, very intricate.

    Thank you for having taken the time to visit and comment on my blog, i really appreciate your support.

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ab fab love the colours you've used X

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card Linda and the ribbon finishes it off beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooh...that's very different for you! Great stuff...always good to do something totally new, isn't it? Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely! The teal and black look great together x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous colour combo Linda. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card Linda, loving the colours

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Really pretty, I love the colour combo, really striking
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx