Followers

Friday, 1 June 2012

Cards Galore New DT Member

Good Morning my crafty friends and followers

Today I can share with you that I am now on the design team for Cards Galore and this month we have a colour inspiration challenge for you and we all look forward to seeing your beautiful creations.  We also have a Facebook Page too if you would like to follow too and can be found by clicking here.


Our Colour Inspirations is pinks, purples, with white, gold and silver



Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 6 x 6 which I have made into an easel card.  On the base of the card I have matted and layered a piece of lilac pearlescent paper and a pinky purple mirri card.  Before layering the mirri card down I have attached a pink ribbon and then on either side of the rose I have added a flower button.
2.  The front of the card was already scored down the centre with a scalloped circle partly cut out so I have layered a circle doily over this which I distressed using my Dew Drops Brilliance pearlescent lavender ink pad. 
3.  Onto this I found a circle in pink and glittered this with Crafter's Companions spray and sparkle in silver. 
4.  The butterfly is from Elegant butterfly from the Whimsy Shapeology Die from Oyster Stamps which I cut out using pink pearlescent paper and adhered clear gems stones.
5.  The swirl is from my stash which I coloured with the above mentioned ink.
6.  The sentiment was from my stash.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

10 comments:

  1. Congrats Linda, your card is lovely as always , the colours are just devine .... Hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful hun, I love the buttons and the gorgeous rose and the die cut flourish and butterfly are so pretty. Congrats on your new DT post
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Teamie! It's a fab colour choice, isn't it? Good luck to everyone who enters.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and Ohhhh lovely lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card Linda, thank you for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments, good luck , and great news on the cards galore DT appointment .. Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful take on our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Be sure and pop by the Inspirational blog for our final day tomorrow!
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute creation hun! Thanks for playing over at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous easel card. Love the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this time.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card,love the design and the butterfly. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation, love the shape and fabulous details! :)

    Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx