Today I can share with you that I am now on the design team for Cards Galore and this month we have a colour inspiration challenge for you and we all look forward to seeing your beautiful creations. We also have a Facebook Page too if you would like to follow too and can be found by clicking here.
Our Colour Inspirations is pinks, purples, with white, gold and silver
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 6 x 6 which I have made into an easel card. On the base of the card I have matted and layered a piece of lilac pearlescent paper and a pinky purple mirri card. Before layering the mirri card down I have attached a pink ribbon and then on either side of the rose I have added a flower button.
2. The front of the card was already scored down the centre with a scalloped circle partly cut out so I have layered a circle doily over this which I distressed using my Dew Drops Brilliance pearlescent lavender ink pad.
3. Onto this I found a circle in pink and glittered this with Crafter's Companions spray and sparkle in silver.
4. The butterfly is from Elegant butterfly from the Whimsy Shapeology Die from Oyster Stamps which I cut out using pink pearlescent paper and adhered clear gems stones.
5. The swirl is from my stash which I coloured with the above mentioned ink.
6. The sentiment was from my stash.
Thank you for stopping by Today