Followers

Friday, 29 June 2012

Cirque de la Ragamuffin

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers.

I hope you are all well and have a fabulous Friday.  I can't believe that the weeks are going so quickly!  I have been really busy this week with getting DT projects done and items ready for my craft fayre next month.

Today's card I have made for the challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  The theme this time is Cirque de la Ragamuffin and I have used one of Sherri Baldy's digi's called Nellie High Wire lil Ragamuffin which you can purchase here.


Recipe & Method

1.  8 x 8 pearlescent square card.
2.  Silver Mirri card layered onto the base of the card, before layering this down I have added multicoloured ribbon across the lower part of the mirri and the pom pom along the top.
3.  Using Spellbinder Labels 23 I cut out the striped paper which was a freebie from a magazine and layered this down. 
4.  I printed off the image and cut out using the above mentioned Spellbinder.  I coloured the image in using my Copics and Sakura glitter pens for the spots on her dress and ribbon.
5.  To complete the card I have added 2 stars and a button ticket to the ribbon.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda!!!!

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love that image and the pom pom tassel at the top is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, the image is so cute and I love the layout

    Hope you have a good weekend
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda. Gorgeous as always. I like that trim.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really sweet card Linda, I like the adorable image and the pompom bunting.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable image! I'm looking for baby card ideas since I am in need of one for a dear friend who granddaughter just had her first baby. This card is so sweet, Linda! Love the pom-pom trim.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is darling - such a sweet image. I love your coloring. Thanks for playing along with Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very beautiful card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, this is simply adorable. I have a couple of baby cards I need to make for next month. Thank you for giving me some inspiration and sharing your card with at JDE, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just adore the giraffes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very beautiful card Linda
    Love the image and the colours.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is that! Love the digi stamp image!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Linda, love the image and pom pom trim..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous card Linda. I love the image, it's adorable, and I love the bobbles too x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just a beautiful card! The image is adorable beyond words and you colored it up perfectly! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expressions! We look forward to seeing more of your work in upcoming challenges!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just the cutest card,thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet, love those giraffes
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sweet and cute, great child's card. Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at JDE,
    DT CAS Leader
    Berni

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a sweet card. That ribbon is great fun with it!

    Thanks for joining us as Jackson’s Digital Expressions this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  20. fab creation!! Thanks for playing in our Anything Goes challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx