Followers

Monday, 11 June 2012

Crafty Goodies I bought at Doncaster

Good Morning my crafty friends and followers

Yesterday I had a fabulous day working with Tim from Anna Marie Designs at the Dome in Doncaster.  It was a busy day and I met some lovely ladies and a couple I met when I was in Hayling Island also came to the show so it was lovely to see them again.  I even met Lyn Clark one of my Facebook friends and that was just great.  Well as promised I have taken a photo of all the crafty goodies I got yesterday.  Just in time for a really very busy crafty work week for me.


Here is a list of my goodies

LOTV Toppers
5 LOTV Stamps
Gems
3 Packs of Pearlised Card
2 packs of 8 x 8 pearlescent card and envelopes
1 pack of A5 pearlescent card and envelopes
2 bunches of cream roses
3 packs of assorted flowers
FlutterGlu pack from Indigoblu
2 packs of pearlescent paper
£10 worth of assorted charms
Bag of cog charms for my steampunk cards
49 Promarkers

These will all be utilised this week I can promise you

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

8 comments:

  1. Wow fab stash . Look forward to seeing what you do with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a wonderful time Linda and have lots of lovely new goodies to play with now.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Linda what a lovely stash you've been buying. Love those LOTV Wedding toppers! :-) Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what great goodies you have bought linda.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of lovely new stash Linda, I look forward to seeing what you make with it all.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great to meet you too linda. I thought I spent a too much lol your going to be busy it's an expensive addiction xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab stash... LOTV are prob my fav of stamps I use Px

    ReplyDelete
  8. 49 Promarkers? OMG how much did you spend lady!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx