I can't believe how quickly the time has flown today! I hope you have all had a good day no matter what you having been doing.
My card this evening I have made is using Heather Valentin's Springtime Curly Sue Lil Ragamuffin which you can find here.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from Anna Marie Designs and is pearlescent silver card already scored into an A5 card.
2. The first layer is backing paper that I received as a freebie in my Papercraft Essentials magazine.
3. I cut a strip using another piece of the backing papers and using an EK punch cut out 2 borders top and bottom and layered onto a piece of lilac silk art card.
4. I printed Curly Sue onto Rymans card stock and coloured in using my Copic pens. I then cut her out using Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Rectangle die and inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Starlight Silver. I then glittered the frill in her hat and the flower petals. I attached to the card using foam pads to give dimension.
5. To complete my card I have added 2 dimensional butterflies and the sentiment is from Kraftyhands Greetings die cuts which has been inked using the above ink and added a bow. I have also added 3 pearl grey pearls.
Thank you for stopping by Today