Followers

Monday, 11 June 2012

Curly Sue

Good Evening my Crafty Friends and Followers

I can't believe how quickly the time has flown today!  I hope you have all had a good day no matter what you having been doing.

My card this evening I have made is using Heather Valentin's Springtime Curly Sue Lil Ragamuffin which you can find here. 


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Anna Marie Designs and is pearlescent silver card already scored into an A5 card.
2.  The first layer is backing paper that I received as a freebie in my Papercraft Essentials magazine.
3.  I cut a strip using another piece of the backing papers and using an EK punch cut out 2 borders top and bottom and layered onto a piece of lilac silk art card.
4.  I printed Curly Sue onto Rymans card stock and coloured in using my Copic pens.  I then cut her out using Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Rectangle die and inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Starlight Silver.  I then glittered the frill in her hat and the flower petals.  I attached to the card using foam pads to give dimension.
5.  To complete my card I have added 2 dimensional butterflies and the sentiment is from Kraftyhands Greetings die cuts which has been inked using the above ink and added a bow.  I have also added 3 pearl grey pearls.




Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

28 comments:

  1. This is just so gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, that little girl is adorable, love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda love this card, image and colours are great. Wow and stunning come to mind xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda
    Wonderful card and the image is just great, lovely colours too.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's vibrant and lively, for sure, Linda. The image is so cute too.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, colours are fab and love the little butterflies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Linda!! love your image so cute!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's such a little cutie! Love the DP and those tiny butterflies too!
    Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card. Fabulous image - love her hair. Love the pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors Linda. Love those adorable butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Sis! Oh so cute!! I love this image, and the way you added Butterflies it's soooo pretty.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this, you are definately making use of your copics :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is gorgeous Linda and I love the die that you have used xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image and the butterflies.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Linda your card is so so pretty! I love the sweet image and the beautiful butterflies. Thanks for the great how to also! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice and colourful and very girly card. It looks great Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty card and a beautifull coloured image reminds me of the summertimes we should be having xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card and colours are soo Beautiful Linda. I saw this on Make-it-Monday..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  19. love this card Linda, and the butterflies are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card Linda, looks like you had a nice crafty spend at Doncaster. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh this is so adorable, I love the pink and green backing paper and the image is fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love love love what you created with my Curly Sue Digi!

    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a gorgeous card. Love the beautiful soft color and how you color the cute image. Those butterflies are such fabulous additions.
    Thank you for joining us at MIM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card, fab image and colours.Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
    Hugs Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe. Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx