Followers

Saturday, 2 June 2012

DT Project for Creations by Gill M

Hello my blogging friends and followers

Wow June already!  Where has this year gone?  It is that time of the month for our new challenge over at Creations by Gill M.  This month is our Colour Inspiration and we would like to see your creations.


Here is my DT Card


Recipe & Method

1.  Kanban kit has been used for this challenge I found these colours fit perfectly for the colour inspiration.
2.  I have added ribbon and pearls from my stash to finish this card off.

It is now over to you and we look forward to seeing your interpretation using the colours in the photograph.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. I'm lovin the colours on this card Linda... Such a beautiful combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, beautiful colour combo. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx