Firstly I would like to say a very big welcome to my new followers thank you for following me and I hope you enjoy your visits.
Today my card is made using one of my favourite stamps LOTV. I like a lot of various stamp companies but keep coming back to LOTV. At Doncaster on Sunday I treated myself to 5 new stamps so no doubt they will be making their debut on here in the near future.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is pale blue which I have scored the centre point of the front and folder back.
2. On the inside of the card I have placed a sheet from My Minds Eye, Away we Go. I have cut this to match the shape of the card using Spellbinder Die
3. I have used the same die to cut out all three layers for the front of the card in blue embossed card and brown embossed card.
4. On the topper I have stamped Aeroplane and coloured in with my Copics and inked the edges using Dew Drops Versa Magic Aegean Blue.
5. To finish off I have added to charms one is a little bird and the other has the sentiment Journey.
Thank you for stopping by Today