Followers

Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Flying High....

Good afternoon my crafty friends and followers

Firstly I would like to say a very big welcome to my new followers thank you for following me and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Today my card is made using one of my favourite stamps LOTV.  I like a lot of various stamp companies but keep coming back to LOTV.  At Doncaster on Sunday I treated myself to 5 new stamps so no doubt they will be making their debut on here in the near future.



Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is pale blue which I have scored the centre point of the front and folder back.
2.  On the inside of the card I have placed a sheet from My Minds Eye, Away we Go.  I have cut this to match the shape of the card using Spellbinder Die
3.  I have used the same die to cut out all three layers for the front of the card in blue embossed card and brown embossed card.
4.  On the topper I have stamped Aeroplane and coloured in with my Copics and inked the edges using Dew Drops Versa Magic Aegean Blue.
5.  To finish off I have added to charms one is a little bird and the other has the sentiment Journey.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

19 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card, love the image so cute, love the layers and great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Linda, gorgeous image and great design. Thanks for sharing at CFAS too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous, love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda super colours and love the cute image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card Linda, gorgeous image - I'm a big LOTV fan too! I love the layout and colours you have used

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a charming card for the boys, Linda, big and small! Great shapes and colours, too.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brill card Linda. Great colours, great shapes and great layout. Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda
    As always, another wonderful card with a very cute image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card for a guy and I LOVE that design you used, Linda! So cute!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute image for the boys, so nice to see.
    Brilliant little card, wonderful colours.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute image and lovely design - I do like LOTV stamps and have a few myself - must get round to using them!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card Linda - love this stamp and the colours are great, love the little charms too.

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh Linda this is so cute! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a sweet card Linda, I love the adorable image and the layout and those charms are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. love everything about this card - a great layout x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous! Love your colors and the cute little charms are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card Sweetie.... a real high-flyer x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx