Followers

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Art Deco

Good Morning All,

I hope you all have a fabulous day and the weather is kind to you all.  Well washing is done and hung out as we have a sunny but rather windy day ideal for drying bedding.  Another busy day here for me as got to finish off some DT work and waiting for CD's to get started on another lot of DT work.  There is no rest for the wicked!!!  LOL I must have been really wicked but I just love doing what I do and there is nothing better than playing with all your crafty stash.  I think I can safely admit that I am definitely a craftaholic.  No therapy required either :)

Anyway less chatter from me here is my card!


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from my crafty stash which I have scored the top right hand corner 4 times and folded to create a different look.
2.  The topper is from a calender I had a few years ago which I have glittered and placed directly onto the card.
I haven't added any embellishments as the card base is quite detailed and it makes the topper really stand out.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

29 comments:

  1. Linda love the topper its fab and the backing paper goes well with it beautiful card xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning, the image is beautiful and that cardstock is gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh what a fabby images love the purple it really pops against the black xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the base card and the image is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is simply stunning Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love these images - this old calendar makes a gorgeous card!! hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card the image is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely gorgeous Linda ..love these ladies so elegant
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is very elegant Linda, I like the image and I like what you have done with the corner
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you added glitter and recycled this gorgeous image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Linda I am trying to catch a little today after not being on line very much over the past week. Your card is really lovely that topper from your calender is just great. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like the way you scored and folded the corner on this stunning card!
    So pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. That topper is fabulous and you have co-ordinated it with the background so well.
    Love it!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this Linda and isn't it fantastic when we can revamp/recycle, such a buzz!!! Nickki. x x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the base card, which sets the topper off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the base card, which sets the topper off perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Incredible design, Linda! Love the folds and that image is magnificent. So elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the image! I saw this on MIM and had to come get a better look!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sweet image, lovely. MIM sent me. Hugs, Berni

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello. I saw this Fantastic card on Make-it-Monday..Faye

    ReplyDelete
  21. Linda I am just loving this fabulous combination of the stunning topper with the background! A really gorgeous Art Deco Card! xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow linda, this is stunning, what aa gorgeous image, love the colors and all the sparkly bits xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another fabby card Linda, you are one busy lady! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful and elegant card

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love this Linda, the folded corner looks fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is beautiful Linda!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. A really lovely card - I like the shape you have added to it.
    Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
    Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

    Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for playing along at Hooked on Craft!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx