Followers

Friday, 1 June 2012

Guest Design Team Spot with Crafty Sentiments

Hello my crafty friends and followers

Two posts in the space of an hour!  Last week Jo from Crafty Sentiments emailed me to ask if I would be interested in make a couple of cards with their new digi's which are out today.  Well of course I said yes!  It would have been rude not too LOL.  I hope you like my creations and don't forget to hop on over the the Crafty Sentiments Blog to see more fabulous creations from the design team.  You can also visit their website where I have treated myself to a couple of their stamps.  I am hoping to get to play with them this Bank Holiday Weekend.

My First card features "He Loves Me....


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is from Kanban Crafts
2.  The first layer has been cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped die using BoBunny papers
3.  The second layer is cut out using Spellbinder Labels 25 using the reverse side of the BoBunny Paper.
4.  I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured her in using my Copics. I then cut her out using Spellbinder Labels 25 die.  Keeping the card in the die I used Dew Drops Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink pad.
5.  I have added a double lemon polka dot ribbon, green gems and 3 flowers and adding gems to their centres.  To finish off I have added blue, pink and green card candy which pick the dots from the backing paper.


My next card is using Tess Summer Fun


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is 7 x 7 pearlescent card.
2.  First layer is mottled purple card which has been cut out using Spellbinder Grand Label 1.
3.  The next layer is cut out from BoBunny 12 x 12 papers and layered this onto the purple card.
4.  I printed the image off onto Neenah card and coloured with my Copics.  I then cut this out using Spellbinder Labels B.
5.  I have embellished the card using a butterfly from my stash and some pearl gems as the trail.  The flowers are from my stash.  The vines and flourish are from Whimsy Shapeology Dies from Oyster Stamps.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx

31 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards love the rich colours :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, such sweet images and lovely summery colours with pretty embellishments

    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards love both of them Px

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda, your He Loves Me image looks fabulous surrounded by yellow on this sweet card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Add a Ribbon" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors on both of these. Cute, cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww these are sooooo cute, love them....xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda, both these cards are so cute with wonderful images and I love the colours you have chosen too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh lovely especially the lemony one x

    ReplyDelete
  9. both are gorgeous hunnee , absolutely beautiful work as always ! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both are absolutely stunning Linda, love them both xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda
    two beautiful cards I love the colours of the first one when I try to use yellows i dont have much success you deffo have pulled it off
    Hugs lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda, fabulous shapes on your card, love the feature of purple too.

    Thanks for joining our Bingo challenge this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Whimsy Digi DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. fabulous cards linda...pam

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2 great cards Linda...can't choose between them x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are gorgeous, the second has some gorgeous colours, but I think I prefer the bright colours of the first.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are gorgeous Linda, I like the images and colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both are super! Love the yellow and orange on the first and all those wonderful colors on the second! Cute images too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two beautiful cards hun love the colours too

    ReplyDelete
  19. Linda both cards are fabulous and I love that you shared the entire recipe with us for them. The new images are just gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Both cards are fantastic!!!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Both gorgeous cards. Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous cards Linda. I love the images. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card very pretty, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge blog, Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Linda, these are beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Two gorgeous cards Linda, love the colours on both. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great cards Linda, love the digis, must pop over to the website for a look

    Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx