Two posts in the space of an hour! Last week Jo from Crafty Sentiments emailed me to ask if I would be interested in make a couple of cards with their new digi's which are out today. Well of course I said yes! It would have been rude not too LOL. I hope you like my creations and don't forget to hop on over the the Crafty Sentiments Blog to see more fabulous creations from the design team. You can also visit their website where I have treated myself to a couple of their stamps. I am hoping to get to play with them this Bank Holiday Weekend.
My First card features "He Loves Me....
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is from Kanban Crafts
2. The first layer has been cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped die using BoBunny papers
3. The second layer is cut out using Spellbinder Labels 25 using the reverse side of the BoBunny Paper.
4. I printed the image onto Neenah card and coloured her in using my Copics. I then cut her out using Spellbinder Labels 25 die. Keeping the card in the die I used Dew Drops Brilliance Galaxy Gold ink pad.
5. I have added a double lemon polka dot ribbon, green gems and 3 flowers and adding gems to their centres. To finish off I have added blue, pink and green card candy which pick the dots from the backing paper.
My next card is using Tess Summer Fun
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is 7 x 7 pearlescent card.
2. First layer is mottled purple card which has been cut out using Spellbinder Grand Label 1.
3. The next layer is cut out from BoBunny 12 x 12 papers and layered this onto the purple card.
4. I printed the image off onto Neenah card and coloured with my Copics. I then cut this out using Spellbinder Labels B.
5. I have embellished the card using a butterfly from my stash and some pearl gems as the trail. The flowers are from my stash. The vines and flourish are from Whimsy Shapeology Dies from Oyster Stamps.
Thank you for stopping by Today