Followers

Thursday, 7 June 2012

I Love Copics

Good Morning to you all

Well it is a very damp and dreary day here in Warrington!  It is raining at the moment so I am going to get wet when I go to the Post Office! 

Today is my day to post for Scrapbook Stamp Society and I have chosen one of the Freebies by Heather Valentin an awesome artist who lives in the USA.


Materials

6 x 6 scalloped square card scored along the front of card diagonally to create a twisted easel card.
Papers are from Paper Cellar from the Victorian Classic pack
Happy Birthday sentiment is from Kraftyhands Die Cut sentiments
I have used Pearlescent white card which has been attached to bottom half of the folder front of the card.
The image was printed off onto Neenah card and coloured in using Copic's
I distressed the topper with Dew Drops Brilliance starlight silver and lavender
The flowers I have inked using starlight silver ink and added purple gems.
The flourishes are from Whimsy Shapeology Dies flourishes and vines
To finish the card I have added a double lilac bow using organza ribbon

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxx


21 comments:

  1. Love this Linda. I do love your work xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really gorgeous, I love the image and the fold and the papers and die cuts are beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous Linda, love the image and the flowers are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if my previous comment posted, so will do it again!!! This is gorgeous Linda, and the image is great. The flowers are just fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this linda, your colouring skills are fab,

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card, such a lovely image- thanks for the link

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda, I like the image the design and the swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulas card Linda love the colours and style, your colouring in is great, so envious not great myself xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card and image. Love the way you colored her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun image and such a pretty card! Love it.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card and image, love the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card , great image :0) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab card Linda, you've chosen some beautiful colours here and that image is so cute. Loving all the twirly bits as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really cute :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card and love the image and colours xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just fabby and very cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Linda - love those flourishes
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx