Followers

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Lady Victoria

Good evening to all my crafty friends and followers

Well what a miserable day today turned out to be!  We have had rain here non-stop and I am just getting so fed up with this wet weather now.  I want to see some sun and nice warm weather.  Who stole our Summer again!!!!

Tonight I have made a card using one of the Digi's I won from a blog challenge.  She is called Lady Victoria and she just had to be one of my choices.  I hope you like what I have created.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts which is square but has a curved edge.
2.  First layer is white card which I have embossed using Darice sprockets folder.  I have then used PanPastel pastels in Hansa yellow shade and Green extra dark.  Before laying onto the base of the card I have double 2 strands of wool and threaded through a buckle and secured to the back then layed it onto the base of the card.
3.  I printed the image onto Rymans Card and colour in using my Copic's.  I then cut out using Spellbinder Oval die.  I have distressed the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance startlight silver.  I have added Glossy Accents to her goggles and a gem to her staff.
4.  To finish off the card I have added a timepiece charm and green gems.

Thank you for Stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

18 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Linda, a fabulous image and beautiful shades of green. I lvoe the timepiece charm and the buckle detail
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, just love the image and the colour theme. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card lovely colouring :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card lovely colouring :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Linda, love all the greens. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda I like the image the colours and the twine.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda - great colouring - love the buckle detail
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! Love the image and your fab colouring of it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda , colours are just right ....Hugs Sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda, Loving the Blog:D, love this design, its fabastic...really funky.Look forward to seeing your other work. Good luck with the comp's youve entered...fingers X.
    Crafty Hugs
    Natalie
    x o x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card Linda one of my favourite Kenny K images - I used it myself very recently - you have coloured it so beautifully, just love the green - thanks for joining in at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week and good luck in the prize draw hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lady Victoria is stunning, and so is your card x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it! Great colors and love the fringe on the side. Va Va Voom.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card, I love the image that you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card . Good Luck Linda on DT call.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card, fab colouring! Many thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week and hope to see you again next week! judit x

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a great card, this card has girl power all over it. I love the main image and the way you have embellished the overall card is fantastic.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx