Followers

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Lavender and Lace

Good Evening to all my new followers and crafty friends

Today I have had a very busy but enjoyable day.  I have been colouring images for design team work and really enjoyed using my Copics I am hopefully getting better so just need to get them onto cards now.  That is the fun part deciding how to showcase them.

Tonight I have a card which I am going to enter into a few challenges.  As you all know I just love my fairies and butterflies and with this in mind I have made this card!  I hope you like it as much as I do.  I am going to send this to my best friend just because I want too.  I love sending cards just to say thinking of you!


Recipe & Method


1.  Base card is from Kanban Crafts I have used silver mirri card as the first layer cutting out a circle using my Spellbinder die.  The second layer is pearlescent purple card cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Circle.
2.  Before laying these 2 layers down I wrapped white lace around the middle.
3.  The third layer is from my crafty stash that I made a while ago which I have used my marbling inks. 
4.  I used my oval Spellbinder die on Stampography card from Kraftyhands.
5.  Using FlitterGlu from IndigoBlu I stamped Fairy Whispers Silhouette Stamp from Joanna Sheen I then applied silver flakes and removed the excess.  To finish I have highlighted the fairies wings usinng Martha Stewart Glitters.  I then used Pinflair Glue Gel to attached to the card.
6.  To complete my card I have added a flower and 3 butterflies and the sentiment.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda I'm sure your friend will love it too
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh love this one. Love the shape as well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, I love the shape and the layers. The flitterglu fairies are super x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so beautiful. The colour is gorgeous and I love fairies and butterflies too.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore the colours, your best friend will love it.... lucky lady x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them flitterglue fairies - this is a beautiful Lavender and Lace card!!
    Love it!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda, love the shape and the image is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome!! I'm part of tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com, this week we're doing a bloghop on tips and tutorials as well as an anything goes challenge! There's a bunch of prizes this week! Hop on over if you're interested!

    Cheers!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card love the shape and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Linda such a pretty card I love it all xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic, I love the layout x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful shaped card, Linda, and you know how much I'm loving the "Lavender" part of this one! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another gorgeous card Linda. Good luck in the challenges.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, the image is stunning and those shades of purple are gorgeous, fab shape too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful use of purple and lilac on this lovely card. Thanks so very much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so pretty and feminine! I'm glad you joined in our Back to Nature challenge - however, in the future, please bear in mind that digital images must be used for projects entered in the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A wonderful creation hun! Thanks for playing at PBSC! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is BEAUTIFUL!!
    Thank You for joining us at PIO last week!
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful make ! love the shape, the colours everthing ! Thank you for joining us at Emma's Crafty Challenge :o)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card - so pretty!
    Thanks for playing with us at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx