Followers

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Little Bo Peep

Good evening my crafty friends and followers

Today I have been crafting like there is no tomorrow trying to catch up on what I couldn't do yesterday after a massive clearout of the loft.  Today I ache in parts of my body I never knew existed LOL. 

Today over on Scrapbook Stamp Society the Society girls have a couple of days each where we all post a card using digi's from the digi shop.  Today is my turn and I am sorry it is late but I have been waiting for my camera to recharge which has taken forever!  I have used Heather Valentin's Lil Bo Peep which you can purchase here.  I hope you like what I have created.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is cream pearlescent A3 card which I have cut down to make an 8 x 8 square card I then used my X-cut corner punch to round all the corners.
2.  The first layer is orange pearlescent centura card which has also had the corners rounded. 
3.  The circular layers are from 6 x 6 Boho Chic papers and cut into circles using Spellbinder Circle dies.
4.  I printed the image onto Ryman's card and cut out the image using Spellbinder Label 5 die.  I coloured the image using Copics and inked around the image using Dew Drop VersaMagic Pumpkin Spice.
5.  The doily is from Krafyhands which I have inked using Pumpkin Spice and Thatched Straw.
6.  To finish off I have added 3 floral lemon buttons, bling in the of the other corners, flowers, a bow in a lovely rusty organza ribbon and then cut out 3 butterflies in yellow vellum using my Martha Stewart punch and decorated with gems.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. so beautiful linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda when I grow up can I be you!! You always have such beautiful cards and this is no exception. Great job once again!!!
    Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique & Lovely color combo. Love the overall design and I will arm wrestle Zenita for when we grow up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you are aching all over Linda, full body workout!

    Beautiful card love the colours, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Linda- You must have spent a lot of time on this card but very well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card Linda. Your choice of colours works so well and I love that image.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love the flowers, butterflies, and doily! Precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and adorable image

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so pretty love the image and all the embellishments too
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful card Linda. I love the sweet image and the colours and embellishments are so pretty and perfectly co-ordinated
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda, such a beautiful images and colour scheme. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card Linda!!she's so cute!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the colours. Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous design Linda with all those lovely circles. The warmer tones with the pops of yellow in your image and the beautiful butterflies are gorgeous together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Linda, I love the colours you've used and the layout. That image is so sweet and everything works perfectly x

    ReplyDelete
  16. So darling Linda...I love youe card...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the choice of colours and image , thank you very much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card Linda and all beautifully laid out.

    Thanks so much for joining our 'Any die will do' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really gorgeous, I love the colours on this one and the doily and butterflies look beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cute creation stunning colour combo & design


    Thanks for sharing at AGOAC recipe this wk

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx