Today I have been crafting like there is no tomorrow trying to catch up on what I couldn't do yesterday after a massive clearout of the loft. Today I ache in parts of my body I never knew existed LOL.
Today over on Scrapbook Stamp Society the Society girls have a couple of days each where we all post a card using digi's from the digi shop. Today is my turn and I am sorry it is late but I have been waiting for my camera to recharge which has taken forever! I have used Heather Valentin's Lil Bo Peep which you can purchase here. I hope you like what I have created.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is cream pearlescent A3 card which I have cut down to make an 8 x 8 square card I then used my X-cut corner punch to round all the corners.
2. The first layer is orange pearlescent centura card which has also had the corners rounded.
3. The circular layers are from 6 x 6 Boho Chic papers and cut into circles using Spellbinder Circle dies.
4. I printed the image onto Ryman's card and cut out the image using Spellbinder Label 5 die. I coloured the image using Copics and inked around the image using Dew Drop VersaMagic Pumpkin Spice.
5. The doily is from Krafyhands which I have inked using Pumpkin Spice and Thatched Straw.
6. To finish off I have added 3 floral lemon buttons, bling in the of the other corners, flowers, a bow in a lovely rusty organza ribbon and then cut out 3 butterflies in yellow vellum using my Martha Stewart punch and decorated with gems.
Thank you for stopping by Today