Followers

Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Love To Shop

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Today I am showcasing another Kraftyhands CD which I received last week to play with :).  This CD is for all of us women who love to shop, which includes me!  The new CD has the following 5 card making projects, 5 oval pyramid toppers, 5 rectangle pyramid sets, gift wallets, backing papers and 2 part topper sets.  The colours and the images are fabulous.  Here are my 2 cards.


A4 pearlescent white card scored to make an A5 landscape card
Pale green silk art card is first layer which I have attached ribbon and the tag with a brad.
Decoupage base and the shoppers
Sentiment is from the decoupage sheet.  I have added pearl swirls, handbag charm, pearls on the 4 corners and a bow.


Base card is cream pearlescent card
1st layer is from the back ground sheets.
Flourishes are Whimsy Die elegant flourishes which I have added blue midget gems.
Topper is one of the oval pyrmages and the sentiment is from the pyramage sheet.
I have added a bow and a shoe and handbag charms.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

22 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Linda , love the images they are fab for anyone and sure they would be fun for a teenager xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fab images! I might have to invest in this CD I've not got anything else like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous Linda - i love the bright colours

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab-u-las darling! Love them both, super images and the colours are just yummy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these Linda. what fab images! ideal for teenage girls and women. thanks for blogging them. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love these Linda. what fab images! ideal for teenage girls and women. thanks for blogging them. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards Linda,love the images and great papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Linda, the images are great, and you've accessorized them perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab Linda! :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Linda, perfect for teenage girls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Linda, your cards are gorgeous. I love the images, colours and layouts too
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Two fabulous cards Linda, love the images. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really gorgeous, I love the image and the die cuts with the gems look fabulous hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linda what fab images and cards , love the charms too fantastic work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards Linda love the designs my granddaughter would love them. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards and such cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cards Linda - any female would be glad to receive either one of these - they are such fun - love the colours and the images.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. great as always Linda
    xxx hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. these are lovely, Linda such fresh images and your cards are beautiful. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I did leave a comment Linda, but I think Blogger ate it! I do appologise if it didn't and you've got two comments from me.
    I said how fabulous both cards are and that I love the style of the images and the papers. The CD looks like it would suit all age groups and I'll keep an eye out for it x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember when I was young and skinny and shopping was fun. lol Great card, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow this is fantastic!!!! i love these images!!!!! So chic!!!!! Fabulous work !!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx