Followers

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Luscious Linda........... Not Me LOL

Good morning to you all

It is another lovely sunny day here in Warrington - NOT!  Rain, rain and even more rain and now it is windy too!  I so want to see some summer, I have had the heating on and what has happened to flaming June!  It is more like flippin winter! 

Anyway I hope you are all well and have got a lovely weekend planned.  Today I am crafting in my room, my best friend is coming around to see me so really looking forward to catching up.  Tomorrow I am working at the Dome in Doncaster with Anna Marie Designs working with  Tim, Anna Marie's hubby.  She will be down in Taunton working at the Yours sincerely show.  If you are going please stop by and say hello, I love meeting my crafty friends.

Today's card is made using one of the Kenny K's fabulous digi's.  I won the challenge at 2 Sisters blog challenge and my prize was a gift voucher to use at Kenny K's.  When I saw this digi I just had to get it!  Here is the card I hope you like it.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is pearlescent white which is a Spellbinder Labels Eleven die scored and folded in half.
2.  Black ribbon with white stitching which I have attached 2 silver buckles and attached to the base card.
3.  Using a smaller size Labels Eleven die I have cut out purple holographic card and placed on the base card.
4.  I printed Linda onto white card and coloured in with a mixture of Copics, Sakura Glitter and Gel pens.
5.  I have inked around the edge of the topper with Dew Drops Brilliance pearlescent Lavender, attached to the holographic card using foam pads to give it some dimension.
6.  To finish my card I have added a charm that reads "special friend" and some black pearl swirls.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

31 comments:

  1. hi hun, loving this card your colouring is fab, isnt she a darling i love kenny k images especialy for the teens xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, such a fabulous image and gorgeous colours and great shape

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours you have used for this card Linda and I love that saucy image too

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Linda, great colours :-) Have a lovely weekend :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shaped card and the touch of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this image, is it me ?? lol :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. And why not you? Coingratulations on your win she is lovely a really lovely card, Linda loving the purple. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it Linda, and a brilliant image x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda well this is another great card, just love the image and the colours are fab xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Linda brilliant image and love the card shape xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Linda brilliant image and love the card shape xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol Linda your title did make me chuckle lol. Just love this card, love the image and great colors, congratulations on your win xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Linda..... love the colours...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely so cute and girlie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a gorgeous design, Linda, and love the digi. The shape is enhanced by the colours. Truly lovely.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  16. You sure this isn't you Linda??
    Great card - so sassy - love it!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card Linda, I love the shape of the card x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card linda I love Kenny K as you may have noticed.I was thinking about going to the Dome tomorrow as its very close to us in Barnsley I will be sure to stop Bye and say hello If we Do go xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card and what a fun folding! Thank you for playing along with us at KKKGC this week. Good luck.
    Hugs Kattiz

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sassy little image and a cute, cute card!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab card Linda, love the image and your colouring. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Ann's too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card Linda, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ooh...get you with your Copics! Lol. I really want them but I'd have to have the whole lot and there are just too many. So instead I've bought the rest of the Speccies which should be here (the ones they've got in stock, grrr) this week. How do the Copics compare? I might get some of my favourite colours in Copics...I need them now and I didn't win the ruddy lottery!!! 'snot fair!

    Anyway...quite nice card, I s'ose! Lol. Tis lovely really.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh this is fab, I love the cool image and your colouring is fantastic, fab shape too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week, Linda. The black pearl swirls look great!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your black swirl of pearls on this card add a lovely embelishment. Thanks for joining in with our challenge at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for joining us at JAI this week Linda. The black pearl flourish really sets your card off.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all the bling on your card Linda. It suits the image perfectly. THanks for playing with us at JAI.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx