Followers

Thursday, 14 June 2012

A New Toy

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Yesterday I was a happy little bunny as my new toy arrived! I haven't played with it yet as I wasn't feeling too good last night so will be playing today once I have sorted all my Spellbinder dies out and made a list to see what I have, that is going to take quite a while as believe me I have a lot! Here is a picture of my new toy, it is the Happycut, I have been wanting one of these for a while and got it from Sharon over at Glitter Perfect. I am going to be doing some designing for Sharon in the near future and am looking forward to this.



Doesn't she look fab?  I can't wait to play!  One of my good crafty friends Lou over at L00pys Crafty Creations has done some You-Tube tutorials and videos giving some fabulous hints and tips on using this and on her recommendation I thought I would give this a try. You can see here tutorials here. I can also assure you it will be getting glittered too! :)

I have a surprise for you all!!! Sharon has given me a discount code for all my crafty friends and followers of 13% when you buy anything on the website.  She has some fantastic glitters, dies, stamps etc.  This code will last until the end of August this year.  When you go to check out you need to type in CraftyHeaven and then you will get your discount.  Happy Shopping.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx



19 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you, i'm sure you will enjoy using your new toy.... happy crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh can't wait to see your creations hunny really looking forward now xx Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks interesting Linda, can't wait to see what you make with it
    Thanks for the discount code, I love the Glitterpot!
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda glad to hear you feling better and hope you have a good day playing with your new toy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't believe I hadn't clicked to follow you! Enjoy your new toy, and am so glad you are feeling better x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, pleased you are feeling better today. I bought the Happy Cut from Sharon at the NEC in November and I love it and can highly recommend it to anyone.

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun playing with your new toy Linda, can't wait to see what you come up with. Thanks for the discount, I'll pop over and have a look x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda, what a lovely new toy, enjoy

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda,
    Hope you are feeling better by now and ready to have a play.
    Enjoy yourself.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOoh a new toy to play with...aren't you a lucky girl! Don't get cramp in your wrist with that handle!

    Mx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I LOVE new toys!!! LOL! Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations using this now.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not seen one of these but what a fab name.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh nice, i think if i was to get a bigger die cutting machine id probaly go for this one, it looks quite neat and sturdy , cant wait to see what you come up with x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky you Linda! Never actually seen one of these before but I think I'd best stick with my GC! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have fun with your new toy. It looks like the Joy Trouvaille Cutting and Embossing Machine in shape. It will be interesting to see what you create first with it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooooh Fab, I will be looking forward to seeing what you come up with, I hope that you are feeling better sweetie
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you're feeling better soon Linda.

    Have fun playing with your new toy. It'll be interesting to see what you think of it compared to the GC.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx