Followers

Friday, 15 June 2012

Off to the Ball

Good morning my crafty freinds and followers

Another busy day ahead of me today as I have to get my design team work completed by Monday so it is full steam ahead today.  I hope all you have a fabulous Friday and I can't believe that is it Friday either!  Where has this week gone?

My card for you today is made using one of my favourite American Artist and Friend Heather Vaelntin Digi "Off to the Ball".  You can purchase this image here.  I first used this beautiful image in a Buttons and Bows blog challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society in March and I came runner up for that challenge :).


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is A4 Cream Pearlescent card from Anna Marie Designs which I have scored and made an A5 card.
2.  First layers is Gold Pearlescent card again from Anna Marie Designs which I have cut out using Spellbinder Labels 11.  I have then embossed this using M-Bossabilities Elegance folder.
3.  I printed the image onto Rymans card and cut out using Spellbinder Die 11.  I have coloured the image with my Copics and used iridescent glitter on the bottom of her dress and Sakura Gold pen to highlight the dots on her dress and hair band around the edges of the coach and her bangle.
4.  Using roses from my stash I have placed them along opposite sides of the topper and added a lemon rose to the top of the coach.
5.  To complete my card I have added gold gems stones to the 4 corners of the card base and green gems around the gold embossed card.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda, love the image and flowers. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Linda,lovely image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh WOW! Linda this is stunning, I love your floral arrangements and the gems, gorgeous colours too, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda. The image is beautiful and I love the colours and all those fabulous flowers
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card ..Linda as always ..very fresh ..lemon & green .

    hugs
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Linda, love the image and your colour scheme. Can't believe it's Friday either! Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous card Linda, and congratulations by being a runner up in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card Linda - the flowers match so well, great colours.
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Sis! I can tell you love your Die Cut machine. LOL. Gorgeous card, love that flowers.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very neat color combo; another wonderful creation Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! I love that pretty image and all the flowers on here are just gorgeous!
    Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful! I love the gorgeous flowers and the curly vines.

    Thank you for playing along in FBD's 100th challenge celebration! Winners will be announced the following Wednesday. *DON'T FORGET* we have a fun blog hop planned for this weekend too :)
    Hope to see you there.

    Big smiles,
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda, love the colours really fresh and vibrant. Hopefully the joy of this card will bring summer back to us all. Have a fantastic weekend. lots of love Nickki. x x ( I really appreciate your feedback on my cards, thanks for taking the time to pop by. x x)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Linda, Gorgeous card , love everything about it , and the flowers are stunning ....Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A pretty card Linda, I love the image and the flowers are a perfect accompaniment x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh wow Linda what a gorgeous card. Love the colours you have used and the floral corners are perfect hon. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Linda

    Another beautiful card, love the soft lemon colours and of course the image is wonderful.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely Linda, love the colours :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  19. goregous card linda. i have been missing from blog commenting lately as i have just been so busy, sorry. lovin your cards though. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful work! Love the Labels 11 with the flower arrangement =) Thanks for joining us for the Colour It Up challenge at PCJ! ~Christy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us this week at TPS…..and good luck….

    Hugs Judith

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so pretty! What an adorable Cinderella image! Your embellishments are lovely.
    Thank you for joining us at Freshly Brewed for our 100th challenge celebration!
    Warmest Hugs, Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx