Another busy day ahead of me today as I have to get my design team work completed by Monday so it is full steam ahead today. I hope all you have a fabulous Friday and I can't believe that is it Friday either! Where has this week gone?
My card for you today is made using one of my favourite American Artist and Friend Heather Vaelntin Digi "Off to the Ball". You can purchase this image here. I first used this beautiful image in a Buttons and Bows blog challenge over at Scrapbook Stamp Society in March and I came runner up for that challenge :).
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is A4 Cream Pearlescent card from Anna Marie Designs which I have scored and made an A5 card.
2. First layers is Gold Pearlescent card again from Anna Marie Designs which I have cut out using Spellbinder Labels 11. I have then embossed this using M-Bossabilities Elegance folder.
3. I printed the image onto Rymans card and cut out using Spellbinder Die 11. I have coloured the image with my Copics and used iridescent glitter on the bottom of her dress and Sakura Gold pen to highlight the dots on her dress and hair band around the edges of the coach and her bangle.
4. Using roses from my stash I have placed them along opposite sides of the topper and added a lemon rose to the top of the coach.
5. To complete my card I have added gold gems stones to the 4 corners of the card base and green gems around the gold embossed card.
Thank you for stopping by Today