Followers

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Sarah Kay

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Today I am showcasing my samples for Oyster Stamps using the fabulous Sarah Kay stamps and PanPastel pastels which I am loving to use at the moment.  I have plans for these pastels but at the moment I haven't got time with design team work.


Base card is Pearlescent white which has been cut out using my Spellbinder Scalopped Oval die.
Pale blue card has been embossed using M-Bossabilites Imperial
The florishes are Whimsy Shapeology die Elecant flourishes
A Lollipop for Suzan has been stamped onto Rymans card and coloured using Promarkers and the edges distressed with Pan Pastel
To finish off I have added a  blue spotty bow and gems and pearl gems.



A5 base card which I have cut out in lilac and patterned card fan shapes and attached together with a star brad.  I then arranged the fan around the card based and adhered with glue dots.
I stamped Katie onto Ryman's card and coloured in with Copics and cut out using Spellbinder Labels 25 and inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Lavender
I have added to vellum butterflies cut out from Martha Stewart Butterfly punch and added gems down the body.  I have added gems on the corners of the base card.
To finish off I have added a Purple Bow with Stick pins.



An 8 x 8 card with one corner cut to give a different style of card.  I have layered pink and green pearlescent card and added a doily which has been dusted over with PanPastel Magenta Tint
Using Spellbinder Labels 20 Die I have cut out Madeline which has been stamped onto Ryman's card.
Madeline has been coloured using Copics and the edging of the card has been dusted with PanPastel Bright Yellow Green Tint.
To finish off I have used flowers from my stash and green pearlescent card and Spellbinder Foilage die.  The swirls are Whimsy Shapeology Vine dies.  I have added Card candy and pink pearl gems to 3 of the corners.


Card base is from Kanban which the front of the card has been scored and folded back.  Using Spellbinder Label 1 I cut out a piece of patterned card.  Tea Please by Sarah Kay has been colouring in with Promarkers and using Spellbinder Oval die cut out the topper.  I have added from my stash the timepiece and before laying the topper down added a blue feather.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

13 comments:

  1. A beautiful selection of cards Linda, especially love the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Linda , you have been so busy producing such stunning cards. I love the images and the layouts, colours are detailing are all gorgeous
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous selection Linda. I love all the images. The fan card and the "tea maid" one are my favourites. I love all the colourways you've chosen and all the images are beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been really busy! All of these are so cute! Don't you love the new M-bossibilites? Love the added feather and watch on the last card and that fan card has given me a couple of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been SO busy it seems! LOVE each and every one of these wonderful creations!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. o what great and beautiful cards linda.
    they all look stunning and great shape of cards too.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous selection of cards Linda, love the Sarah Kay images. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really great selection of cards - you have been a busy bee!!
    They are all absolutely stunning - love them all!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some beautiful cards Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. All fabby but love the blue tea one ha ha very cute x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! These are all gorgeous hun, I love the images and the die cuts, the bow on the second one is stunning and I love the fan shape
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow what a stunning selection of cards Linda, I love them all

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx