Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Say it with Flowers

Morning All,

Friday already I can't believe it can you?  I have scheduled this post to go live at 7.30 so hopefully it has posted!  I am off to see my mum and dad today so won't see you all until later on today.  I will then do my commenting and check out all of your fabulous creations.

I have made this card for all my new followers and long standing followers as a "thank you" for following my blog and leaving such lovely comments.  I have now been on my blogging journey for 16 months and they have been the best as I have made so many lovely crafty friends and receive lots of inspiration from you all and you encourage me also.

 Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is pearlescent silver A5 card.
2.  1st and 2nd layers are from Raspberry Road Designs.  The first layer has had a multicoloured ribbon wrapped around the bottom of the layer and adhered to the base of the card.
3.  The 2nd layer has been cut out using Spellbinder Label 11.
4.  The topper has been cut out with Spellbinder Label 11 and the Wee stamp has been stamped and coloured in using Promarkers.  I have used pale pink chalk around the edges.
5.  To finish this off I have added gems on 4 corners of the base card and the sentiment too.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

22 comments:

  1. Lovely image, those little chicks/birds are very sweet :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda this is beautiful - love that image and the colours - and thank you too,

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful Linda, I love the sweet image and the papers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous ,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beauty from you Linda, I love these stamps, they are so cute. The colours you've chosen and the backing papers are lovely.
    Wishing you many more months and years of happy crafting x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, This is so sweet, I love the colours and the pearlescent card..Is it Centura pls?. ..:)..Enjoy your day...xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Linda hope you have a good day with your Mum and Dad, Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely and thoughtful Linda, your card is absolutely beautiful and I love the image, I got these stamps the other day and haven't used them yet so thanks for the inspiration
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a lovely card Linda. The image is gorgeous and coloured beautifully
    hope you have a good day
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image, the papers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet image and love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah! Linda, firstly, what a lovely gesture, your a sweet lady, and you always leave lovely comments. Secondly what a beautiful card, love the fresh colours, the colouring in is fab, something I'm always envious of as mines not too great, hope you've had a great day with your parents, lots of hugs Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous coloring, Linda! Love the design and the gems in the corners. Sweet, sweet, card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Linda and thanks you for all your lovely comments too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet and pretty! Love those colors too.
    Hope you're having a great day!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh Linda I love this one. I love the corners and that dark background just SOOO work. well done hun xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  17. absolutely gorgeous, great image and love the gems

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful card....I've only just found your blog and it is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hi Linda,
    this card is just lovely, I love the main image and all the pretty embellishments.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along, sorry it has taken me so long to leave a comment, I have been away on holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx