Followers

Friday, 8 June 2012

Scrapbook Stamp Society Father's Day Blog Hop

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Today over at Scrapbook Stamp Society some of the Design Team are taking part in a blog hop for Father's Day.

If you have arrived here from Addicted to Stamps then you are travelling in the right direction on your blog hop journey.  If you have just visited and would like to take part in the hop then please start at the beginning which is here.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is Kraft card which I have made a 6 x 6 square card.
2.  First layer is black card from my stash.
3.  Second layer is actually very tactile as it feels very much like fur which I found in my stash.
4.  I printed off the topper which is by the fabulous artist Morgan Fitzsimons and can be found here
I coloured the leopard using my Copic Ciao pens and layered onto the second layer.
5.  I have used a sentiment "Happy Father's Day" from my stash and card candy too.

Now it is time to continue on with your blog hop journey to see what my crafty blog hop friend Hanny has created.

Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxx


24 comments:

  1. Ooh...nice card. Very simple and classy!
    Love it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous! Love everything about it - the image,colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! this gorgeous Linda. I love the image and the colours and the fabulous furry backing
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Linda. Will seeing your work from SSS. Take care.

    Sher

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did a fantastic job. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda, I like the image!!!

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hop, Hop Hop...... Happy hoping!!!!
    Love your card. This image is so gorgeous.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image and great design. Love the furry, leopard spot background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great and beautiful card linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, WOW, and triple WOW!!! Linda, this is simply sensational!! Your coloring is over the top beautiful and love that little furry layer too! FABULOUS!!!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous assemblance of papers with that fabulously colored image. Love that SSS has so many choices for masculine images.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab Father's day card Linda, the image is gorgeous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card Linda...love the image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful image you have used on this card, Lindax

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is super!! Love the image and your coloring of it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Really stunning, I just love this beautiful image
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the cheetah
    great work
    colors are fab

    ReplyDelete
  19. such a fabby card linda, i love leopard print and its neat how you combined it with that fur paper. if it is what im thinking it is then its the touchy feely fur kind ? i have heaps of it and wish i could paper my walls in it !! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this card and the image is awesome..
    thanks for showing this great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx