Followers

Wednesday, 20 June 2012

Sue Wilson's Vintage Lace

Good Afternoon my crafty friends and followers

I hope you are all well today and having a good crafty day.  I have had a busy day so far with doing the food shopping and of course getting some more samples made too.  Received some more work through the post again today so I am in for a very busy week.

Today's card is one I have made this morning using Sue Wilson's new Spellbinder Dies called Vintage Lace Accents and Motifs.  They came yesterday so I have been itching to play and knew that nothing would get done until I hade played with them.  I must say I wasn't disappointed either, I am a Spellbinder fan and have over 85 sets of them with these 2 new ones that makes 87! GULP :)



Recipe & Method

1. Base card is Centura Pearlscent card from Crafter's Companion which I have scored to make an easel card.
2.  The first layer is from Tim Holtz & Ranger Distress Collection in Milled Lavender which I have embossed using M-Bossabilites Elegance.  I have sanded the embossed area and then using Tim Holtz Distress ink in Victorian Velvet and using my stipple brush stippled the embossed area.
3.  Using Milled Lavender I have die cut the greeting tab and the lacey circle and used a strip for the base bar for the easel.
4.  Using Victorian Velvet Distress Collection card I have used the border from the accents and the doily from the motifs.  I have placed the doily down first and then the lacey circle over this.  The rose what white which I have distressed using Dew Drops Brilliance Graphite Black inked the petals.
5.  I have layered the border down and added enamel Accents in black along the top.
6.  I have stamped "Thank you" on the tab and added black gems to 3 of the corners.
7.  To complete my card I have used black ribbon and added 3 stick pins.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

25 comments:

  1. Fab card Linda, these dies look gorgeous and I love your pretty pink.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda
    Your card is stunning. I love the design and the way you have used those dies is wonderful. Fab colours too!
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHEW! That's a LOT of Spellbinders!!! But love this one and this gorgeous card. All that pink and the black bow is beautiful!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the dies, great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, my friend! This also needs to be submitted to Tammy's Scrapin Corner for the "Ribbon or Bows" challenge (wearing my DT hat for a moment!) :-D See my post yesterday for a link to the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely! Those dies are soectacular, and your layout definitely showcases them beautifully. xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is gorgeous, Linda!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your card is lovely Linda, love the dies you ve used xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Linda - I love pink and brown combination

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda.. fabulous design & colours.. Thank you for joining my blog I returned to your fabulous blog and joined also.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. They look great cant wait to get mine
    xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda, loving your new dies they look fabulous. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card, Linda! I think you're a tad obsessed with Spellbinders dies by the sound of it... LOL!

    Hugs, Meesh. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahh fab card, love that black bow, really striking xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Linda, I like all the die cuts, the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very Cute Linda, This is just perfect. I love the pink..
    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Linda,love the texture, Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card. Love your dies, colors and layout.
    Thanks for joining The Crazy Challenge.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Linda. Gorgeous card, love the dies you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card, Linda! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice Vintage card. Thanks so much for joining at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, Linda!! Great take on this weeks inspiration photo. Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Linda this is such a pretty creation I adore the colours also the embossed panel, die cuts, bow and flower, super card, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearly Mine
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow 87 sets... that's really maazing. Really love the wonderful card that you have made with your new one! Now I have to go shopping ;)

    Thanks for joining us as Tammy's Scrapin Corner this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  25. Linda, what a lovely card you have made here. It fits perfectly for the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog. Thank you for taking part in this challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx