Followers

Monday, 25 June 2012

Team Santa

Good afternoon my crafty friends and followers

Last week I got 2 new CD's from Mike & Ian over at Kraftyhands.  Today I am showing a couple of cards from Team Santa which is due to be released soon. 

Here are my two card samples using the Card making kit and the square pyramage sets.


6 x 6 base card using Silver pearlescent card
Card making kit from the CD
Embellishments include Cosmic Shimmer glitter flakes and glitter and 2 snowflakes punched out using Martha Stewart Snowflake punch.
The circular Santa on the right bottom corner has been glazed using Glossy Accents.


Base card is A5 hammered card which I have scored down the front of the card and folded back.
I have used Silver mirri card and placed like a diamond.  I have inked the doily using Dew Drops Brilliance sky blue.  The pyramage is from the CD which has been inked around the edges.  I have added 2 button snowflakes and silver snowflakes from my stash.
The sentiment is from the pyramage sheet as is the circle topper which has also had glossy accents added to it.

The CD is just packed full of card making projects, square pyramage, backing papers, gift bags, tags and topper and family sentiments too.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

17 comments:

  1. Ooo! Love crimbo cards, these are fab Linda love the colours on the top one and the layout and shape of the second xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cards Linda, such fab images and beautiful designs

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous Christmas cards Linda, I like the layout of the second card.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are those images, Linda! Makes me long for a bit more time to get some Christmas things done. Maybe next month when everyone is doing Christmas in July? lol I certainly haven't lived up to my promise to myself to do one card per week all year long. So, that means I'm about 20-odd weeks behind, right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cards Linda and they way you have put together xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous linda such a fun CD!!
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab cards Linda, I'd like the blue one for Christmas please :-)
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards, love the images. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Real fun Christmas cards - love that Santa
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So FUN and CUTE!!! Both are fabulous, Linda. Love the design you used on that second card too!
    VERY nice!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards Linda, CD looks good fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice jolly Christmas cards, Santa is really cute.
    Shirley xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant cards Linda, I love the colours in the first one and the design of the second. The images in both are superb x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Christmas is fast coming towards us! I love this little cutie! ... Pretty and great work as always Linda.
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both really gorgeous hun, I love the images, they really made me smile and the frosty bits on the first one look fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh how I love these christmas cards!!!!! You are one busy bee!!!! Love love your work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx