Followers

Thursday, 21 June 2012

Wee Fairy Stamp

Good morning all

A quick post from me this morning as I have my crafting friend coming for our usual crafting fix.  The weather is raining so what better way of spending the day than in the craft room creating with a friend.

Today's card is using the free stamps that I got from my magazine Papercraft Essentials.  I just love these cute Wee Stamps and you get 2 lovely images, birds, a mouse and sentiments.  I hope you like my card.


Recipe & Method

1.  Card base is deckle edged and from Kanban Crafts.
2.  First layer is from my stash from Kanban Crafts which I have cut the edges using my trimmer with the deckle edge blade.
3.  Using Spellbinders Grande Labels 1 I have cut out the 2nd layer which is from Bo Bunny Country Garden and the topper has also been cut out using the same die.
4.  I stamped the fairy onto card and coloured in with my Promarkers.  I have glittered the wings.  Using PanPastel Magenta shade I have distressed around the edges of the topper and the two layers as well as the sentiment.  Using a tissue I have dusted around the image for a more faded look.
5.  I have added Keepsake peel off swirls, flowers and leaf from my stash and to complete my card I have added 3 flower buttons.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


30 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Linda,love this image.I have this set from the magazine,I must do some thing with it.Have a lovely day.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design and the colours are gorgeous and a great stamp to use, beautiful card Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and colours and love the stamp xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Linda this is beautiful :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, cute image
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda, she is a pretty image and you gave coloured her beautifully
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet wee fairy the colours and those swirls.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is absolutely stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A pretty image and card! Love the flourishes on here and the colors.
    Lovely!
    Have fun with your friend today!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good afternoon Linda from a very dreich part of Scotland. Your card is beautiful, such a sweet image. Enjoy your crafty day. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda
    A really pretty card, love the image, and the colours and paper are great.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely Linda great colours
    xxx hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. aww linda, she's sooooo cute.... I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet wee card Linda! Hope you & your crafty buddy have a ball!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a sweet card love your colours and layout. I have the stamps too... really should give them an airing. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda
    oh what a sweet card the image is so cute
    lindyloo x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aw very pretty x fabby image x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these stamps and love the colours you've used and the arrangement. The sparkly flourishes are just perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh this is so cute and beautifull designed and coloured

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card, fab image, colours & layout!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Linda - love that image and the sparkly swirls are lovely.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your free stamp, you have used it to perfection.... i love everything about your card... Happy crafting with your friend x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another really beautiful card Linda, I love this sweet image and your colouring in on this one is amazing, love the gorgeous layout of the card too
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Absolutely gorgeous card, just love it adorable image and great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just love this card, it is soooo sweet and the colours are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine x

    ReplyDelete
  27. A really sweet card in wonderful colours. Thanks for playing with us over at Bearly Mine Challenges this week. Good luck with the challenge.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful card lovely colours....thanks for sharing with us at Divas by Design big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card Linda!! loving the pastel colours!!thanks for joining us at BMC and Diva's this time
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  30. very pretty and i love the wee fairy

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog - Tiggertastic

    Designing for:

    Sketch Saturday , Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx