A quick post from me this morning as I have my crafting friend coming for our usual crafting fix. The weather is raining so what better way of spending the day than in the craft room creating with a friend.
Today's card is using the free stamps that I got from my magazine Papercraft Essentials. I just love these cute Wee Stamps and you get 2 lovely images, birds, a mouse and sentiments. I hope you like my card.
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is deckle edged and from Kanban Crafts.
2. First layer is from my stash from Kanban Crafts which I have cut the edges using my trimmer with the deckle edge blade.
3. Using Spellbinders Grande Labels 1 I have cut out the 2nd layer which is from Bo Bunny Country Garden and the topper has also been cut out using the same die.
4. I stamped the fairy onto card and coloured in with my Promarkers. I have glittered the wings. Using PanPastel Magenta shade I have distressed around the edges of the topper and the two layers as well as the sentiment. Using a tissue I have dusted around the image for a more faded look.
5. I have added Keepsake peel off swirls, flowers and leaf from my stash and to complete my card I have added 3 flower buttons.
Thank you for stopping by Today