Followers

Sunday, 8 July 2012

Crafty Sentiments New Stamps Preview Day 9

Good Morning to all my Crafty Friends and Bloggers

Last week I was asked by Jo Davies DT member of Crafty Sentiments if I would like to take part in the 10 day countdown of the new Crafty Sentiments Digi Stamps.  I am taking part in day 8 and 9 and hope you can come back tomorrow to see what I have made with day 9's digi.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card dark silver pearlescent card scored to make an A5 card.  Corners have been rounded with X-cut corner punch.
2.  The candy cane backing paper is from Kraftyhands CD Cringle and Company.
3.  I cut out a piece of dark green pearlescent card with Spellbinder Scalloped Oval Die.
4.  The purple polka dot paper is from the above mentioned CD.
5.  I printed the image onto Rymans card and cut out with scalloped oval Spellbinder die.
6.  I have coloured the image which is called Candies & Baubles using my copics.  I have glittered the bauble with iridescent glitter.
7.  I have added a sentiment and a glitter bauble and candy cane embellishment.


Thank you for stopping by today
Hugs xxxxx


27 comments:

  1. She looks beautiful Linda, fabulous colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Linda and Thank yo I have added your card to Crafty Sentiments Blog too and our facebook page.... Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Linda - love that candy cane bauble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda, such a lovely image and the colours are beautiful

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fun image & great card Linda!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute image love her xxx the card is gorgeous xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card as usual Linda, love the image and your colouring in skills are terrific, love the colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely card. I love this character and her happy, smiley, face, and you've coloured her in beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda, fab colouring on the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and such a cute image. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card Linda, hugs Px

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Love all the little candy canes on this wonderful card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card and I love the use of the Spellbinders. Is it really time to start on those Christmas cards ???? Oh my where has the year gone xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card Linda, great image and colouring

    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card Linda, Love the design & colours.. fabulous image and coloured just perfect... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this image hun, and love what youve done with it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a cute image linda...pam

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the image the colours and the wee candy cane.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really beautiful, loving the image and the candy cane is fantastic
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute is this!? You've picked the perfect paper to go along with the adorable image and a fun Christmas card is just what I needed to see today since it's going to be over 100 degrees here! Thanks for playing along with us this week! Good luck and I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  22. So very pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at 2 Sisters this week.

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute, thanks for playing along with us this week at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely xmas card Hun, love the cute stamp and love the candy cane embellishment

    Thanks for joining us at 2Sister Challenge

    Hugs Mandy DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love how you have carried the candy cane theme throughout the whole card! Lovely card, thanks for being soartful with us this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx