I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. Monday again! Where is this month going? I am in the process of getting my stock ready for my craft fayre on 21st July so busy here plus I am off to Doncaster on Friday. Lucky I got all my DT work finished last week for the time being :)
If you saw my post yesterday for Crafty Sentiments then you know I am previewing another New Stamp which is due to be available from the 11th July. I hope you like this one too.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is gold pearlescent card scored to make an A5 landscape card.
2. Backing paper is from Kraftyhands CD Cringle and Company.
3. I have cut a stripe of gold pearlescent card and matted some polka dot cream paper from the above mentioned CD. I have wrapped green satin ribbon around the paper and attached to the gold card.
4. I printed the image called Carrying the Tree onto Ryman's card and cut out using Spellbinder Oval Die. I coloured the image using my Copics and inked the edges using Dew Drops Brilliance pearlescent gold.
5. To complete my card I have added holographic gold and green snowflakes. I also added some button snowflakes and a greetings label.
Thank you for stopping by Today