Followers

Saturday, 7 July 2012

DT Challenge over at Creations by Gill M

Good Morning my crafting followers and friends

Today is the first Saturday in July and that means time for our challenge over at Creations by Gill M.  This month we want to see you using acetate on your cards/projects.  Acetate is fabulous to use either as a stand alone card or incorporated into your card as a wrap like I have done.

This is my last DT post for Gill and I would like to say a very big thank you to Gill for all her support and advice when I started blogging.  She is a great inspiration to a lot of crafters me being one of them.  I have really enjoyed being part of this amazingly talented design team and wish Gill continued success in the world of crafting.


Recipe & Method

1.  The base card is from Kanban which I have turned into an Easel card.  On the easel part I have stamped roses from Kanban stamp kit and then embossed using WOW Silver powder.  I have painted the roses using Cosmic Shimmer Watercolour paint in Candy Floss.
2.  The topper and the acetate wrap is from Kanban which I have attached to the base and added a butterfly which is acetate too.
3.  To finish off I have added pearl gems and the stopper is card one of the paper ribbons from the kit.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs

22 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card and a gorgeous colour. I love how you've created the background with the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Linda, love the stamped background. I might try to join in this challenge....(if I remember where it is ) xx Barbara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card Linda, the colours and design are gorgeous. I really love the stamped background too
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Linda!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card sweetie
    Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenges!!
    hugs
    xMx

    you can visit
    http://whenthescraphitsthefun.blogspot.com/
    for my free digis!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda, I like the roses border and the framed image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Linda love pink xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda, as I say everytime, I love pink, funnily enough I don't do a lot of pink cards lol, I struggle with acetate, it's a fab medium but never really know what to do with it, might have a play tonight? If I come up with something half decent might enter it in this challenge, thanks for your inspiration xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty card, I love your stamped background and the colours

    Hugs
    Ang
    (Crafty Bloggers Network DT)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous Linda - so beautiful.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful as always. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card and colours, it look wonderful! Thanks for joining Craft Punked this week, Paula :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful!! Love the shimmer and color!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous card the colour and layout are fabulous

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card and love the colour xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC this time.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  18. so beautiful hun, just love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very girly and it looks great - thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week x

    ReplyDelete
  20. super card...goodluck this week at sarah hurley challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx