Followers

Friday, 13 July 2012

Holly Victorian Ragamuffin Christmas

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

I hope you all have a fabulous day.  When this post goes live I will be travelling to Doncaster to attend the Summer Crafting with Stephanie Weightman and Nancy Watts.  I will also be meeting my crafty friends from the My Craft Studio Forum and catching up with my very good friends too.

Today's it is my day to post using a Digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society.  For today's card I have used Holly Victorian Ragamuffin Christmas digi designed by one of my favourite artists Heather Valentin.  I hope you enjoy your visit.


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is gold pearlescent 8 x 8 square from AnnaMarie Designs
2.  First layer is card from my stash which I think is from Hunkydory I have attached Christmas wired ribbon to one side before layering onto the base card.  I have made a bow with this ribbon it is so lush.
3.  I printed off Holly onto Rymans card and coloured in with Copic's and added glitter to the collar, muff and the hem of the coat.  I have used glitter to highlight the pattern on the coat.  I cut this out using Spellbinder Rectangle die.
4.  I layered the topper onto pearlescent green card from my scrapbox and added some holographic snowflakes to the corners.  I then added the sentiment.


Thank you for your visit today
Hugs xxxxx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet image and the fab big bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this....a gorgeous image and fabulous bow.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card Linda, the image is gorgeous and I love the ribbon.
    I hope you have a fabulous weekend

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning card.That ribbon is so lush.
    Have a fabulous time.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card - love that image. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Christmas card and I love that big bow. It goes with the big bow in her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness!!
    How cute!!
    I don't think it gets any sweeter than this. It's giving me toothache. LOL
    Love it.
    Waterford - Ire

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous Christmas card Linda. I love the image, the colours and the ribbon. That really is a luxurious bow x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Linda.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WHOA!! Super fantastic bow on this beautiful card! Fabulous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda
    Wow a beautiful card, love the image and the colours but I adhore
    that big bow.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. The whole card is beautiful, Linda but that incredible bow really knocks me out! Fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card!! I just love your work.
    Z

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx