Followers

Saturday, 21 July 2012

It's A Girl

Good Morning to all my crafty friends and followers

I am hoping that this scheduled post has posted!  I am away for a long weekend with my hubby, we are visiting relatives in Hornsea and then on Sunday going up to Alnwick.  Fingers crossed that the weather is dry and sunny!  Well I can wish can't I?

Today's card is using the last of my stamps which is the stork with the baby.  You can purchase this stamp over at Kraftyhands.  This was a simple card to make, it is an A6 scalloped card which I have added some gingham pink paper and stamped the image onto Neenah card and used my copics to add colour to the stork and the baby.  I stamped and embossed the sentiment "It's a Girl" and cut around the stamped area and added to the card.  To finish off I added a teddy charm, pearl flat backed gems and a paper bow.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

12 comments:

  1. how adorable is this love it such a sweet image and put together so well as always have a great weekend
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply gorgeous Linda,a fabulous image and design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Linda, such a lovely image

    I hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda! I love the paper bows...so effective, aren't they? And what a gorgeous image! :oD
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet the image is lovely and the gingham papers are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Linda I like the charm and the bow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab card Linda and such a brilliant image xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image Linda. You are a talented lady. Enjoy Alnwick, x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooo, Love the gingham dp and the bow, Linda! Did you make the bow yourself? That's one I'd love to learn. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a cute stamp Linda, it's makes a lovely card. The paper bows are so realistic x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda,love the bow.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx