Followers

Wednesday, 11 July 2012

Kitty Ballerina

Good Evening to all my crafty friends and followers

Well what a surprise today we have actually had blue skies and the sun has come out to play!  Unfortunately I couldn't go out and play as I have been very busy getting things sorted before I go away on Friday to Doncaster. 

Todays post is a card which I have used Ballerina Kitty by Mitzi Sato-Wiuff.  I bought the digi from Scrapbook Stamp Society and you can purchase Kitty here.  I think she is adorable and as I love kitties I just had to have her. 


Recipe & Method

1.  Base card is 8 x 8 scalloped square card.
2.  First layers is pale lilac pearlescent card which I have wrapped white lace around before layering onto the base card.
3.  I printed out Kitty onto Ryman's card and coloured in with my Copics and Sakura Glitter pens.  I cut the topper out using my Spellbinder Scalloped Rectangle Die.  I then inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Starlight Silver ink.  To give this dimension I added foam pads and placed the topper onto the lilac card.
4.  To finish off I have added a lilac butterfly from my stash and white half pearls around the topper.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx 


16 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Linda, love the layout and the image is sooo cute, wonderful colouring. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supercute card! Thanks for joining in with our winged things challenge over at Fashionista and good luck. Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card and image.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda, the image is so pretty and you have coloured her beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Gorgeous Linda.. love that cute image Brillant colours & design... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Linda, just love the image and the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty card and such a cute image. Love it!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Linda,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That kitten image is so cute! Love the pearls and lace embellishments. It's good to see your work at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow fabulous image, love your colouring and your papers. Thanks for joining us at Bearlymine, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice card, I love the image.
    Thank you for sharing with us at JDE; good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fantastic card Linda, I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty card, great image beautifully coloured and I love the butterfly.
    Thank you for joining us at Fashionista Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Suzie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely supercute Linda!!Thanks for joining us this time at BMC
    hugs
    laney
    PS hope you had a good time at Doncaster..wheres the photos LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute card,lovely. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Thank you for playing along at Jacksons Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx