Our second challenge over at Krafthands Blog starts today. Thank you to those of you have entered our first challenge and I hope you can take part in this challenge. Our challenge this time is a sketch so we would love to see what you come up with. Remember you can use any items which are on the Kraftyhands Website. We are all so excited to see what you all come up with.
This is a sketch a came up with for you too use on your card.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is 8 x 8 pearlescent card from AnnaMarie Designs.
2. First layer is backing paper from Kraftyhands Springtime Garden CD.
3. I have cut a piece of silver mirri card and layered cream lace around before placing onto the card. 4. Using Spellbinder scalloped circle in pale green card I have cut out the topper which was printed off from the CD and layered up the decoupage.
5. The strip down the right hand side is a strip of silver mirri which I have added the bees and decoupaged a couple of them.
6. To finish off I have added the sentiment "With Love to You".
Thank you for Stopping by Today