I hope you all had a great weekend I know I did. My youngest son became a father to another baby girl called Florence who is just like her big sister Alice. Yesterday I spent catching up on some of my design team work which didn't get done on Saturday my mojo whent AWOL! It is now back in full force and I can't work quick enough to get my ideas all down.
Today's card is made using Mike Deakin's stamp design from Kraftyhands. There are going to be more Christmas stamps under the name Stampography. I hope you like this tree stamps I just love it and this is the first time I have made a card using this stamp. It stamps like a dream and is just beautiful.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is from my crafty stash.
2. Backing paper is from Kraftyhands Finishing Touch Collection vintage Christmas backing paper which I have sprayed with Crafter's Companion Spray and Sparkle iridescent spray for sparkle.
3. I have added to pieces of growgrain ribbon before laying the backing paper down.
4. On Stampography card I have stamped the tree using Perfect Medium from Ranger and using WOW gold embossing powder embossed the tree. I then cut out using Spellbinder Scalloped Oval die. Using Dew Drops Brilliance Rocket Red ink I have distressed the edges. I have added green and gold gems to the tree.
5. I cut out a tag and stamped "Deck the Halls" using Dew Drops Brilliance Galaxy Gold and inked the edges with Dew Drops Versamagic Spanish Olive.
6. To finish off the card I have added 3 green card candy with gold spots on.
Thank you for stopping by Today