Followers

Sunday, 15 July 2012

One for the Boys

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

Sunday already and I hope you have all had a good weekend so far.  I have had a good few days at Doncaster and met lots of my crafty friends and met new friends too.

I have a card today suitable for a little boy's birthday.  I haven't done a male card in a while and thought it was about time.


Recipe & Method

1.  Pale Blue base card from Kanban
2.  First and second layers are cut out with Spellbinder Labels 1 die using Papermania Capsule collection by Jesse Edwards
3.  The topper is from Wee Suzi Gardens collection which I have inked the edges with Dew Drops Brilliance Pearlescent Sky Blue.
4.  I have added a silver teddy bear charm and gingham happy birthday banner

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. oo this is si cute and beautiful linda.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Linda, such a cute image and the colours are fabulous

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda... great design & colours.. such a cute image coloured just Perfect!! Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Linda,I like the image the shape and design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo, I love the way you matted this image, Linda! What great use of all those dies. Sweet image, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card for a little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all the blue on here - So cute the way you sponged on here around the die cut too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card linda..how did I miss you at doncaster? pam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet, I love the adorable image and the shapes and colours are fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx