Followers

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Painted Plant Pot Holders

Good evening to all my crafty friends and followers

WOW I have now had 50,000 hits since I started my blog back in February 2011 and I couldn't have done it without all of you visitng and commenting.  Thank you ever so much you have made this crafter one very happy bunny.

Well you all know I am preparing for my craft fayre next week so haven't been around much during the day.  I thought I would show you what I have been doing today.  I still have more to do but I am nearly there and should be ready by next Tuesday with a few days to spare for some me time crafting.



I have paint fusioned my plant pot holders using the poppies and daisies by Sheena Douglass' and sealed them with Crafter's Companion Spray & Shine.  At my last fayre these went down a storm so I am hopping they will sell well.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxx

18 comments:

  1. These are beautiful, I keep thinking about trying paint fusion some day.

    *hugs* Shelley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are amazing Linda absolutely gorgeous, and these are the reason you've had so many hits hun you've produced so many wonderful things to look at we keep coming back for more xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Linda! hope you have a good fayre would love to see some pics of your goodies on your stall
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these little pots Linda!!! You need to give me a tutorial on that! So cute and pretty.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are gorgeous Linda. I am sure the will sell well this time too.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great - am sure they will be a sell-out!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are absolutely gorgeous! You should sell a ton of these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are stunning Linda xxxxxxxx Good luck at your fair xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. brilliant work Linda - fingers crossed it goes well for you! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just gorgeous Linda, I wish I lived nearby as I would definitely come to visit you at the fayre and buy some of your wares. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not surprised they sell well, they are really great !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Linda , your stall at the craft fayre will look amazing with all the stuff you have been making .... Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pots are amazing Linda, no wonder they are good sellers. Your paint fusion technique is wonderful, there appears to be so much depth to the flowers.
    Good luck with the fair x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the hits, your plant pots are gorgeous those daisies are really lovely
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are just beautiful.
    Good luck with the fair x

    ReplyDelete
  16. only one word for these 'STUNNING'! Hope all goes well with the fair x

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are beautiful Sweetie, Good luck with the craft fair x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hiya, found you and thanks for your comments. It was lovely to meet you last week too. Love these plant pots you've decorated. Hopefully will get a chance to update my blog now that I'm resting up after my op, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx