Followers

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Projects made at the Workshop

Good evening to all my crafty friends and followers

Well another busy day for me today putting the finishing touches to my items for the craft fayre on Saturday.  I just have a few things now to finish off and pack then I am all done.  Today I have got all my cards packed and priced so that is one big job which is out of the way now.

Tonight I am showing you the 6 projects we made at the workshop on Friday at Summer Crafting with  Stephanie Weightman and Nancy Watts.  I hope you like them we sure had fun making them, as there were lots of hints and tips and coffee and chocolate which is just a fab way of crafting.

All these projects have been made using My Craft Studio Quintessential Country Garden CD's and Paper packs with embellishments and glitter packs




The first project was to make a gift band for a bar of soap.



This is a gift bag made from an A5 envelope which I have attached ribbon to the top


Card made from the Quintessential Card pack with embellishments


Acetate wrap card with another card attached to the acetate with embellishments


I can't remember what this type of card is but they fit snuggly inside the centre panel and you pull them out.  This can be found on the Quintessential  Country Garden CD


Finally we made this tag using a doily, ribbon and embellishments.

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


18 comments:

  1. Lots of gorgeous projects made Linda,love them all.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow they are all beautiful, just loving the butterfly on the first one. The one you were not sure about is called a slider card Linda. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weren't they just great fun to make up, Linda. I thoroughly enjoyed the day spent with Stephamie, Nancy and the MCS team on Friday. I.m afraid mine suffered a bit in the packing, s will need to rework them...lol! Yours are looking great though.
    Crafty hugs, SheenGh x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous array of projects Linda. They are all so different and lovely. I love the Quintessential Country Garden range, the colours are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a lot of fun! Lovely creations too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What a fabulous selection of loveliness Linda, I particularly love the soap band xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous designs but have to say the wrapper for the soap is my fave idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some great projects here Linda.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a fabulous array of projects Linda, I love the out of the box thinking with them all. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! so many stunning creations Linda, I always enjoy looking at your blog

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well we definitely had fun making them, lol. even if you did cheat on the bag, lol, but it still looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow my friend these projects are all gorgeous!!!! How I wish we lived closer so we could craft together!!!!
    You do some amazing work!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. More stunning projects hun, I love the beautiful butterfly on the first one and the bead spray and lace on the last one are gorgeous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. just fabulous projects, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great projects Linda. I love the butterfly.

    Hugs Hanny.

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow Linda
    you have been busy and what stunning work too xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful projects!! It must have been a wonderful workshop with such great things to complete and take home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx