Followers

Saturday, 14 July 2012

Steampunk Fairy

Good morning my crafty friends and followers

I am still in Doncaster, shopping today and maybe a little bit of demonstrating too on the Kraftyhands stand.  If you are going please pop by and say hello.  

I will be posting about my weekend on Monday.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and get some crafting done wherever you are.


Recipe & Method

1. Base card is 8 x 8 square pearlescent card from AnnaMarie Designs.
2. The first layer is black card stock and I have used backing paper from Delicious Doodles and add some metal cogs and used enamel accents in white and black to add some dimension. 
3.  The steampunk fairy is also from Delicious doodles which I have just highlighted the shadows and used Sakura Glitter pen on the wings and added clear gems to the cog earring, arm band and fairy.
4.  I inked the edge of the fairy in Dew Drops Brilliance Midnight Black and added the sentiment.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

11 comments:

  1. Super creation Linda great design! Hope you are having a fab day Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous...fabulous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda have a great time this weekend can't wait to hear about it
    A wonderful card love the image and that paper is stunning beautiful
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card Linda, love the design and gorgeous colours

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda, I like the image and the background.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your steampunk birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PRETTY! Love the dimensional look on this Linda!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card Linda, I love the cogs and the fairy. The black and white colourway looks very stylish x

    ReplyDelete
  9. fabulous card linda...pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Steam punk in pink instead of grunge, love it, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really stunning Linda, I love this gorgeous image and the background is beautiful
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx