Followers

Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Summer Crafting 2012

Good morning to all my Crafty Friends and Followers

Well I am back into the swing of things today.  I was so tired yesterday and what with tidying my craft room and putting my goodies away I don't know where the day went.  I know that this post is a day late but better late than never.  I also wanted to say thank you for all your lovely comments about my stamps I am so happy that you all like them.

Today's post is about crafting with Stephanie and Nancy which as you all know I attended last year which was fabulous and this year was just a fantastic as last year.  It was lovely to meet friends from last year and make new friends this year.  We had a great day and got areceived a goodie bag full to the brim with fabulous crafty items.

Here are a selection of photographs from the day.



Stephanie and Nancy made an entrance dressed as Dolly Parton and singing 9 to 5.
It was hilarous and we all had to join in as Nancy had done some crafty lyrics to the song.



A quick photo of the girls during our coffee break!  I checked there wasn't any Gin about :)



This is me with my crafty buddy Lou!  Lou and I first met at last year's workshop and we have become very good friends.  We are as mad as each other and love our crafting too.  Thanks for your company again this year and looking forward to seeing you soon.


These lovely ladies are Caroline Stewart, Sue Lewis and Ginny Beard who were on our table
It was lovely meeting you and I hope we meet again.


Here we have Anita Thornton and Tracey George, it was great crafting with you ladies too.


Here we have Clare and Julie Harsley, we had lots of fun and laughter and I am sure we will meet again.


This final photo of the lovely ladies who were on our table is Sue Morgan.
We all had a lot of fun and made some great projects.


Last but not least here are 2 of my crafty friends Sheenagh Hulin and Linda Trott.
I am on the design team for Jem's Designs and these two lovely ladies are too.

Well I hope you enjoyed my post about the Summer Crafting Workshop.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time Linda. Sorry I missed you again.We will meet one of these days. We went Sunday and didn't have much time. I never managed to get right round everywhere. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pics Linda, I can see you all had a
    great time .x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Linda,,a great time had by all....I must go next year.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you look stunning in red Hun? Looks like a fab day! Thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a fabby time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics, so glad you had a good time x

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a fabulous day Linda - really fun! Big hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the photo,s and you all look to have a great time xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had a wonderful time and there was a big turn out for the event!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photos Linda, everyone looks to have enjoyed themselves. Hopefully I'll be able to attend a show one day and we'll get to meet x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your pictures - looks like a fun day was had by all
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. such lovely photos Linda, everyone looks so happy!!

    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like so much fun :-) Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great piccies Linda, so glad you had a fun time. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. ahhh great read hun, thanks for sharing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great pics, glad you enjoyed yourselves,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you all had a ball! great photos!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I dont remember having that photo taken, aarrgh!!! I look a right wally, lol, but a good way to remember the people we met, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pics Linda. I will recognise Lou from now on - she won't be able to hide from me!
    So pleased you enjoyed the workshop it looks great. I hope to do one next year so perhaps we will finally meet up.
    Take care clever you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx