Followers

Tuesday, 10 July 2012

Teddy Bea

Good morning to all my crafty friends and followers

Rain, Rain go away, come back another day!!!! Yes it is raining again today!  Never mind it is a good excuse (not that I need any) to stay in and craft.  Today I am going to be paint fusioning plant pots and wine boxes for my craft fayre next weekend.

Today's card I made last week using a Digi I bought from TeddyBo website.  I bought TeddyBea and coloured her in using Copics and Promarkers.


Recipe & Method


1.  Card base is from Kanban Crafts which I have stamped flourishes using Dew Drops VersaMagic Midnight Sky.
2.  I printed the image onto Rymans card and coloured in using a combination of Copics and Promarkers.
3.  I added glitter to the bobble on her hat and used Sakura Glitter pen in blue on the flowers of her dress.
4.  I distressed the edge of the topper using Dew Drops VersaMagic Spring Pansy.  I stamped a butterfly and birds on the top of the topper.
5.  I added Happy Birthday sentiment, white pearl swirls and 3 gold card candy.


Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx


29 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Linda, I love the colours you've used and how you created the background. A very sweet image, beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw she's sweet...and I love that hat! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful image Linda - really pretty - hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card , cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really adorable, this teddy bo image is is sooo sweet, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Linda,lovely image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Linda love the image and colours. Black as the ace of spades here and now thundering. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda
    Another wonderful card from you today, had to do a double take, I didn't realise it was a bear, with such a pretty hat and dress.
    Colours and layout are great.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw! What a cute image Linda and a beautiful card, the colour and layout are fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Linda, such a lovely image and you have coloured her beautifully

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Linda,fab shape and image.Love the colouring.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Linda, I like the sweet Teddy bea, the shape and the scene.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my! What a cute card!! Thanks for participating in MY HEART PIECES challenge this week!!

    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you colored this adorable image. Fantastic shaped card too and those little birds and butterfly in the corners are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely coloring, Linda! Love the blues and the shaped card. BTW, most of us in the US would gladly trade a bit of your constant rain for our constant and withering heat wave. Well over 100 degrees F every day for weeks now! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  16. a gorgeous card, love the colours youv'e chosen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card Linda. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an adorable bear love the colours used , beautiful card xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute - love those colours.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the beautiful shape of your card Linda it frames this adorable image wonderfully. Your colors are really lovely too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. O so adorable, thank you so much for joining at My Heart Pieces hope to see you again nest week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so stunning, the colors are perfect

    We would like to thank you for Entering My Heart Challenge.
    Hugs from Tammy Ortiz - DT Digi Team for My Heart Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a sweet little card you've made, Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  24. ADORABLE! Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT THE TEXT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx