Rain, Rain go away, come back another day!!!! Yes it is raining again today! Never mind it is a good excuse (not that I need any) to stay in and craft. Today I am going to be paint fusioning plant pots and wine boxes for my craft fayre next weekend.
Today's card I made last week using a Digi I bought from TeddyBo website. I bought TeddyBea and coloured her in using Copics and Promarkers.
Recipe & Method
1. Card base is from Kanban Crafts which I have stamped flourishes using Dew Drops VersaMagic Midnight Sky.
2. I printed the image onto Rymans card and coloured in using a combination of Copics and Promarkers.
3. I added glitter to the bobble on her hat and used Sakura Glitter pen in blue on the flowers of her dress.
4. I distressed the edge of the topper using Dew Drops VersaMagic Spring Pansy. I stamped a butterfly and birds on the top of the topper.
5. I added Happy Birthday sentiment, white pearl swirls and 3 gold card candy.
Thank you for stopping by Today