A great big welcome to all my new followers! WOW 2 more followers and I will have reached 500 followers. Thank you to you all for your support and lovely comments on my creations they sure do mean a lot to me. I hope you like my Steampunk card. I just love this style as you can really let your imagination run wild. So expect to see a lot more from me in the future.
Recipe & Method
1. Base card is cream which I have layered a piece of card which has been stamped using cogs from a stamp sheet from Dimension Stamps using Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Tea Dye.
2. The topper and sentiment are from Kraftyhands Steampunk Die sheet.
3. The clock stamp is from Personal Impressions which I have stamped using Versamark and embossed using WOW embossing powder in Bark.
4. Before attaching the topper, sentiment and embellishments I have used my stipple brush and DI Forest Green and stippled over the page.
5. To finish off I have added cogs and a charm key from my stash.
I am entering this into the following Challenges:
Thank you for stopping by Today