Followers

Monday, 9 July 2012

Trinket Box

Good Afternoon to all my Crafty Friends and Followers

I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend and got some crafting done.  I have been crafting for my craft fayre in about 2 weeks.  I am just adding more stock and this is why I have not been around much.  I thought I would just show you one of the things I have been working on.



I bought this box from Ali-Craft about 12 months ago and I have painted the outside using Cosmic Shimmer watercolour paints in Rich Gold.  Once dry I wrapped lace around the bottome and a rose in the middle.  I added 4 corner peel offs.  The centre spray is composed of skeleton leave which I have embossed with ultra thick embossing powder.  I have added an assortment of different sized roses and some beads on wire.

Thank you for stopping by Today
Hugs xxxxx

23 comments:

  1. A lovely altered box Linda.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, I love how you've decorated it, so stylish x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Fabulous Linda! thanks also for joining us at That Craft Place
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is absolutely fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Box Linda, I love the colour of those leaves.

    Shelley xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda
    this is beautiful and so useful too
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love all the flowers on this pretty box, Linda. It's going to be so useful for many things.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there no end to your talents Linda? Beautiful just beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous. I love how you've embelished it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful box Linda, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness, this is so beautiful Linda.

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely box Linda! Great work!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. stunning box Linda - really gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful project. Well done Linda.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful box Linda.
    Sue :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is beautiful Linda, I love the colours and the lace trim. It's a fantastic box x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A really lovely transformation Linda. The gold corners and your flowers and colors are all beautiful! I am sure you will sell lots of your lovely work at the fair! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner. Hope to see you again next week. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Stunning Linda, love how you have created it.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  20. This Trinket box is just gorgeous. I love all the detail work.
    I am so pleased you
    decided to join us for our Challenge.
    Hugs, Founder and Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner, Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  21. this is fabulous,
    what a great box and love it
    thanks for joining us
    At Tammys Scrapin Corner
    Lisa Dt Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx